Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tock on April 10, 2012, 11:43:11 AM
THATS YOUR FAULT BJ! :srs: I send you a model with that SRT0 problem and the PAT0 problem which is still in there  :srs:

Tip for the next time: [censored] on people that want the release so soon and let the Beta Testers test (obviously?) till they cant find any bugs anymore and fix them and release it when its fine :srs:
whoa dude... calm the [censored] down, alright? no need to jump his back like that. its not like he had a whole handful of beta testers to help him.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

He don't need a "whole handful" of beta testers when he dont let them test his "final" version and don't fix the last bugs mention 3 days ago :P

Quote from: Tock on April 10, 2012, 12:13:41 PM
He don't need a "whole handful" of beta testers when he dont let them test his "final" version and don't fix the last bugs mention 3 days ago :P
well he's not focusing much on MKWii.. his main focus is for SSBB.. maybe once the bugs r fixed for Brawl then he'll pay a bit more attention to MKWii... cut him some slack will ya :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

nico (I still want to say BJ96 D: ), when you will do the rel file, I can say I would be happy to help you with it :]

I wonder where dant and phantomwing put the docamention about that
Stupid Tinypic :C


If everyone keeps ranting and complaining he might just say ya know what do it yourselves and stop working on it. He is doing this by himself its not like he has a partner for any of this complicated stuff. We are lucky he is even working on it at all.
Listing whats wrong with it in a non attacking way would be the best way to go about it IMO.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

BJ96 Nico, I love brawlbox! it's a wedding in the evening! <3
could you add a "CHR0/SRT0/PAT0 adder" in the preview and also make you can still use the old SRT0/PAT0 without having to "replace it" if you have a custom character :3
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 10, 2012, 01:06:10 PM
If everyone keeps ranting and complaining he might just say ya know what do it yourselves and stop working on it. He is doing this by himself its not like he has a partner for any of this complicated stuff. We are lucky he is even working on it at all.
Listing whats wrong with it in a non attacking way would be the best way to go about it IMO.
^this, it's not funny that you being taken for granted when you are doing work like BJ96 nico are doing about BB :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Was about to download but since a minor-ly major update is incomming I'll wait for it :-)

Can't wait BJ boy :-).  I envy your knowledge and your youth :-D

But overal happy that someone like you had to take over a great project and made it live and grow like you have done.

I noticed like the others from some pictures show in the past 5-10 pages, the bottom window hrinks the screen but for me it isn't a problem as my screen is 1800x1200 it looks flawlessly, below 1024x800 it's a big pain.

The thing about pop up windows might be the thing to tix this issue and even an option to toogle transparency so we can still view the covered screen.

Just wanted to leave my 2 cents :-)

Wow.
People were angry about the model previewer last night :srs:
I'll admit. The changes to the model previewer were extreme, but it's not that bad once you get used to it.
The SHP0 animation is just awesome. Watching Link blink or Wario's gut expand is too cool.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


first bug...
i cant preview my hulk model...
it was imported with the previous brawlbox...

it only shows the bones, no objects at all

April 10, 2012, 03:02:35 PM #9655 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:07:51 PM by Tcll
dang...
wonder how many people DERP'd last night... heh
I can't even find my last post D:

I already knew there would be problems...
nothing can be perfect in such a short amount of time XD

I've got news though :D

structure arrays:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT:
do you guys think I should return the stop-struct values??

I just had the idea is all >_>
the stop-struct in the above code is [0,255,2]

I'm thinking the data may have a possible usage...

*rethinks*
eh...
maybe I'll add an option <_<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 10, 2012, 01:06:10 PM
If everyone keeps ranting and complaining he might just say ya know what do it yourselves and stop working on it. He is doing this by himself its not like he has a partner for any of this complicated stuff. We are lucky he is even working on it at all.
Listing whats wrong with it in a non attacking way would be the best way to go about it IMO.

^This
A compliment and a bug report per post would be the best way to go about getting a better Brawlbox.
Why you ask?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to all the people who still like the update regardless of the change.
Anybeanz, I have good news The minor-ly major update turned into v0.66b actually. I really like how the model previewer turned out this time. I'll have a preview up in a little bit.

Quote from: Albafika on April 10, 2012, 03:26:45 PM
Have a compliment!

Let's see what you're bringing up next, and link2folderwhenit'sout! :P

no u
I'll be sure to put the preview in the poll at the top and not in a spoiler so you can't miss it.

Another change to the model previewer?
lol
What's new about it?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 10, 2012, 03:39:20 PM
Another change to the model previewer?
lol
What's new about it?

I forgot to add a touch of swag