Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on April 12, 2012, 03:44:51 AM
There's a lot of bugs that I need to fix...
v0.66b might be a while. ._.

Can you make Mdl0 object's UV's editable & make the model previewer show the vertex colors, normals & geometry.

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 12, 2012, 04:06:31 AM
Can you make Mdl0 object's UV's editable & make the model previewer show the vertex colors, normals & geometry.

No, damn

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 12, 2012, 04:06:31 AM
Can you make Mdl0 object's UV's editable & make the model previewer show the vertex colors, normals & geometry.
He said there are many bugs to fix, and you're requesting for more functions?

actually, I agree with his request...
but of course it's for when things clear up on his end XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 11, 2012, 09:51:50 PM
I think you're just stringing random letters together.  :>.>:

[spoiler]XD
:notimp:
Not really, you can find these formats in certain files.
You wanna know more? :>.>:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

On a side note, I suppose you've not changed anything in CLR0s thinking that they're already done. The truth is that they aren't. Try to rebuild the ones for the sky in battlefield and you'll see what I mean.

Not a big deal though, just to pointing it as an unfinished thing.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hi BJ,
I need your help again.
Can you tell me how to add color files?
Theres a folder named "color" with only one file but I need two.
How can I add a second?
thx for help

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 12, 2012, 12:57:08 PM
On a side note, I suppose you've not changed anything in CLR0s thinking that they're already done. The truth is that they aren't. Try to rebuild the ones for the sky in battlefield and you'll see what I mean.

Not a big deal though, just to pointing it as an unfinished thing.
That and not all flags've been given a name. Just take a look at the SSE emerald CLR0 that the characters use in the final stage.
Thus, I think the flags should have a more specific name, I will try to figure out what they do.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 12, 2012, 12:57:08 PM
On a side note, I suppose you've not changed anything in CLR0s thinking that they're already done. The truth is that they aren't. Try to rebuild the ones for the sky in battlefield and you'll see what I mean.

Not a big deal though, just to pointing it as an unfinished thing.

I know they're not done, I just can't apply them in the viewer yet... which is why I haven't worked on them XD I'll look at Battlefield's I guess.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 12, 2012, 03:08:58 PM
Hi BJ,
I need your help again.
Can you tell me how to add color files?
Theres a folder named "color" with only one file but I need two.
How can I add a second?
thx for help

You can't add them right now but I'll do this request since it'll take like -2.3534 seconds to add.
All I have to do is put the button in the menu lol, I already coded everything else

Sometimes when I export a model from 3d max 2010 it can be up to 35Mb even though before it was only 4 Mb.  Brawl box will import it but it deletes most of the polygons in the process. Is their anything I can do to fix this?

Quote from: Manki on April 12, 2012, 05:47:14 PM
Sometimes when I export a model from 3d max 2010 it can be up to 35Mb even though before it was only 4 Mb.  Brawl box will import it but it deletes most of the polygons in the process. Is their anything I can do to fix this?

Are the objects that are deleted grouped together?

i tend to get this error when replacing an object wiith another object... trying to make my own MShadow model for stages.. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 12, 2012, 08:31:32 PM
i tend to get this error when replacing an object wiith another object... trying to make my own MShadow model for stages.. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You're just straight up replacing the object data? :srs:
You need to use the object importer so that it's still linked to the asset arrays, and idk if it even still works <.<

Quote from: namq on April 12, 2012, 03:14:49 AM
bug report:

cannot create brstm audio files with .66 O.O

files play well *wav* but when I try to step forward to looping points it crashes O.O

now to download older version for the time being T_T

Nonsense! I just made one while testing this report and it worked perfectly. I'll upload it too :P
Make sure you don't have any text in the header of the WAV (like song name, artist, bpm, etc) or else it won't open in BB correctly.


Do I have to group the obj's in order to import correctly?

No, I rarely group them.

Quote from: Manki on April 12, 2012, 11:18:52 PM
Do I have to group the obj's in order to import correctly?

No, I rarely group them.

No, you don't want them grouped.