Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

You've gotta click on Bones on the top tab.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Oh I see what you mean Tock. I'll upload an update in a sec, I'm pretty sure I fixed it.

Quote from: Snivy on April 15, 2012, 02:26:41 AM
So the active PSA stuff is on the right?

Yeah

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 02:34:25 AM
what happened to the bone list?!?!?!?

Click the left tab twice or
Quote from: Snivy on April 15, 2012, 02:35:53 AM
click on Bones on the top tab.


---


So now that animations are done, it's time to take down these files in order of importance:
SCN0 (nearly done anyway)
REL
DOL
Moveset
RSAR
Physics

and to finish that Tristripper.

But first I'm going to take a break and work on my imports lol

Way to go Nico. Great stuff! I definitely love the new model previewer.

Also, Huzzah for the return of the icon!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

^
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Shun_One on April 15, 2012, 02:40:35 AM
Way to go Nico. Great stuff! I definitely love the new model previewer.

Also, Huzzah for the return of the icon!
Quote from: Snivy on April 15, 2012, 02:45:43 AM
^

lol, thanks :)

I updated the download with that one minor fix with the bottom panel. Redownload if it bothers you or whatev.

How do you edit PSA stuff on it? Or does it not work yet?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 15, 2012, 03:01:38 AM
How do you edit PSA stuff on it? Or does it not work yet?

Doesn't work yet, only hurtboxes still.

Ok, I was wondering why it didn't show anything. lol
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I am appreciated that .rel files are second in your priority list. However, these are not easy files to decipher. Good luck. You have our support in this. :p

Weres BB.66b? *Looks for a download link and only see's .66*

*Confused*

April 15, 2012, 05:17:19 AM #9820 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:30:54 PM by Snivy
@Manki, search for it on Brawl Vault. Look in the top ten newest hacks.
Edit: -umad?-
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

April 15, 2012, 05:17:42 AM #9821 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:18:40 AM by DSX8
Quote from: Manki on April 15, 2012, 05:15:31 AM
Weres BB.66b? *Looks for a download link and only see's .66*

*Confused*
look in his brawlvault xD


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25868


edit:
ninja'd by a snivy... :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I really need A LOT OF HELP, this is my first and LAST import !! cause for me its HARD (i dont know why)

In brawl box ALL TEXTURES ARE CORRECT :



but in game this happened:


ALL IS IN YOUR PLACE (I GUESS)

WHEN I IMPORT THE DAE ON 3D MAX, THIS SHOW ME:

While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
-Warning: A <material> element with type "blinn" is converted to Phong material.
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: mirrorU
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: mirrorV
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: repeatU
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: repeatV
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: offsetU
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: offsetV

ITS THE FAULT?

IM REALLY DESESPERATE :D !!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Nasca Corp on April 15, 2012, 08:30:55 AM
I really need A LOT OF HELP, this is my first and LAST import !! cause for me its HARD (i dont know why)

In brawl box ALL TEXTURES ARE CORRECT :



but in game this happened:


ALL IS IN YOUR PLACE (I GUESS)

WHEN I IMPORT THE DAE ON 3D MAX, THIS SHOW ME:

While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
-Warning: A <material> element with type "blinn" is converted to Phong material.
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: mirrorU
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: mirrorV
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: repeatU
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: repeatV
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: offsetU
-Warning: This texture parameter not supported: offsetV

ITS THE FAULT?

IM REALLY DESESPERATE :D !!!!!!!!!
send it to me and ill take a look at it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i want that aALIEN badly xD over snake is abit wierd but it will work i guess :P also that happened to me and with some models  it has to do with materials but bb should also show errors imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.