Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 08:48:34 AM
i want that aALIEN badly xD over snake is abit wierd but it will work i guess :P also that happened to me and with some models  it has to do with materials but bb should also show errors imo

So? over marth? you want a xenomorph wit sword? d: !!!!  DSX8 help me to fix the textures,  now lookS AWESOME!!


THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

go. take your break. you deserve it. You are EPIC!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Now if there's just someone who can make the "Alien Queen" over Yoshi's T-Rex, that's gonna be SO AWESOME!
Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

in Brawlvault. Top Downloads section.

One small issue I encountered with PAT0 editing in 0.66b.
Whenever I edit the texture in the animation data itself (opening the FitMotionEtc.pac in BBox), save it and then reopen it, it somehow nulled the edited PAT0 texture.

if you try to make a object appear or disappear (on the left tab) in the middle of an animation brawlbox goes REALLY glitchy
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Also, I couldn't get the auto metal texture thing to work (The property value is not valid: the object reference isn't set to an instance of an object).

Quote from: ds22 on April 15, 2012, 03:37:32 PM
the object reference isn't set to an instance of an object.
I HATE that error.
happens for no reason a lot.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BroidiTR1 on April 15, 2012, 01:26:44 PM
Now if there's just someone who can make the "Alien Queen" over Yoshi's T-Rex, that's gonna be SO AWESOME!

actually i will be working on that(havent started though)
but does the t-rex have a different anatomy than yoshi?
I thought it just had a size mod...

Yeah, I think Yoshi does different anatomy cause T-Rex do have own PSA (take a look of those pics ;D).
I remember that someone is working Metal Gear Rex over this T-Rex, or was it Metal Gear Ray... Thats why I think this Alien Queen might work as well.



Mostly I make REMIX of others creations. When I do something, I do it my way, "MY STYLE"! If there's something that I can fix or make looking better, I do it, with style.

LOL!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

bj just wondering is there a way to port all animations at the same time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

use the option port all animations in edit all on the motion pac
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

April 15, 2012, 10:04:32 PM #9838 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:05:54 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: BroidiTR1 on April 15, 2012, 07:51:24 PM
Yeah, I think Yoshi does different anatomy cause T-Rex do have own PSA (take a look of those pics ;D).
I remember that someone is working Metal Gear Rex over this T-Rex, or was it Metal Gear Ray... Thats why I think this Alien Queen might work as well.

oh ok.
lulz
Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 09:58:21 PM
bj just wondering is there a way to port all animations at the same time?
Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 10:02:29 PM
use the option port all animations in edit all on the motion pac
i think there was a bug with the replace all feature.  but dont know if it got fixed on the 66b version...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on April 15, 2012, 10:04:32 PM

oh ok.
lulzi think there was a bug with the replace all feature.  but dont know if it got fixed on the 66b version...


yes the rplace all was glitchy and didnt let the save work dkn if 0.66b fixed that probably no since bj was most interested in the model viewer and animations..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.