Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 19, 2012, 06:42:26 PM
Just go to his Vault *facepalm*
This, or just remove the unotaku part of the URL :srs:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Segtendo on April 19, 2012, 06:42:26 PM
Just go to his Vault *facepalm*
I did that :/
the new model previewer looks amazing =3

Can't wait for moveset edditing though >_>

Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 19, 2012, 07:38:43 PM
This, or just remove the unotaku part of the URL :srs:
I swear Vyse said that he asked picano to redirect any of those links to the site without the "unotaku" part in front.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 19, 2012, 06:40:55 PM
Can you pm me a link to 6.6 B?
The one in the OP just keeps redirecting me to KCMM >_>
I'm dead serious.

Laziness at its finest

April 20, 2012, 12:34:19 AM #9859 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:38:38 AM by Derpy Hooves
The "Add New Object" option gives me an error. Does the object I'm importing need to have a bone from the original model in it? (or the entire bone structure?)

With the entire bone structure in the dae, I get

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Quote from: Derpy Hooves on April 20, 2012, 12:34:19 AM
The "Add New Object" option gives me an error. Does the object I'm importing need to have a bone from the original model in it? (or the entire bone structure?)

With the entire bone structure in the dae, I get

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
I get the same thing.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Ummm. the workaround would be to export, import to 3DS Max, make any additions there, then export back to BB.

Cool the BV sig links are back up again.

When I do that, it still says it...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

April 20, 2012, 01:14:51 AM #9863 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:17:39 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Then something is very wrong.....

BTW, you need to study PPC ASM if you want to stand a chance at defining the .rel files, unless someone who knows the file format better says otherwise.

Maybe I did something wrong, I downloaded it off of the site, which said it was ready to go into anything.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 20, 2012, 01:17:36 AM
Maybe I did something wrong, I downloaded it off of the site, which said it was ready to go into anything.

Don't ever just think you can import straight from anywhere without putting it into 3ds Max first for fixes, lol. The DAE export requirements aren't so strict for no reason.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 20, 2012, 01:14:51 AM
BTW, you need to study PPC ASM if you want to stand a chance at defining the .rel files, unless someone who knows the file format better says otherwise.

Already am

Quote from: Nico on April 20, 2012, 02:57:51 AM
Don't ever just think you can import straight from anywhere without putting it into 3ds Max first for fixes, lol. The DAE export requirements aren't so strict for no reason.

Already am
Silly you, you don't think I already do that? Well, not to sound rude. I ALWAYS test them in 3DS max first. If not that, then Blender.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 20, 2012, 05:07:54 AM
Silly you, you don't think I already do that? Well, not to sound rude. I ALWAYS test them in 3DS max first. If not that, then Blender.
if its a DAE from a site... import it into 3ds max, then export it as a new DAE then import it to Brawlbox... Brawlbox doesnt have support for Blender DAE's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, it doesn't? Well, I just learned something new! XD Thanks, but that's what I do EVERY time. Also, do you know how to apply a smooth parameter without losing the rigging? I can't seem to do it.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 20, 2012, 05:10:40 AM
Oh, it doesn't? Well, I just learned something new! XD Thanks, but that's what I do EVERY time. Also, do you know how to apply a smooth parameter without losing the rigging? I can't seem to do it.

editing the normals also smoothes out the model lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady