Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

 :patrick: How do you do that?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 20, 2012, 05:14:40 AM
:patrick: How do you do that?
lol b4 doing ur rig.. add "Edit Normals"

then mess around with it :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

-_- So, I'll have to rerig this model in the end... Goody...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on April 20, 2012, 05:25:29 AM
-_- So, I'll have to rerig this model in the end... Goody...
lol no

just add it and move it under "skin" :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Derpy Hooves on April 20, 2012, 12:34:19 AMThe "Add New Object" option gives me an error. Does the object I'm importing need to have a bone from the original model in it? (or the entire bone structure?) With the entire bone structure in the dae, I get "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I got the same thing too.

So you're seriously going to look into rebuilding/decoding BRSAR? That's going to be fun, lemme know when you part the ocean and let us walk through it :P

I say focus on the moveset edditing first though =3

If you need any beta testers I've got more time than I need. Considering some RL stuff that's gone on recently. X_X

BTW: the new layout for the model previewer looks pretty good, although it doesn't open files from other games besides brawl very well. *shrug*

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 20, 2012, 07:31:45 PM
So you're seriously going to look into rebuilding/decoding BRSAR? That's going to be fun, lemme know when you part the ocean and let us walk through it :P

I say focus on the moveset edditing first though =3

If you need any beta testers I've got more time than I need. Considering some RL stuff that's gone on recently. X_X

BTW: the new layout for the model previewer looks pretty good, although it doesn't open files from other games besides brawl very well. *shrug*
Orly?

im having fine with other files thats not from brawl :P


and last he told me is that he now understands brsar, and that its easy to code, and he's probably like 50% done with it.

psa editing.. dunno how far xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 20, 2012, 07:58:55 PM
and last he told me is that he now understands brsar, and that its easy to code, and he's probably like 50% done with it.
That's... just... :af2:!!!
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

will you add export as obj?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 20, 2012, 09:00:32 PM
will you add export as obj?
dude... u could always export as an OBJ...

just go to a object/polygon, right click, export

and it'll save as an .obj
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I meant the whole model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 20, 2012, 09:10:44 PM
I meant the whole model.
ah... no then... i dont think BJ wants to do that much coding for a whole MDL0 file..

if u want the whole model.. export each polygon/object as an obj.. its that simple really
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Just got SFX to preview again.

Quote from: Nico on April 21, 2012, 12:21:42 AM
Just got SFX to preview again.
o.o Like in the .brsar?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]