Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on April 21, 2012, 12:25:32 AM
Yeah where else lol
o.o Nice. So more .brstm support is what you're working on now?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 21, 2012, 12:32:56 AM
o.o Nice. So more .brstm support is what you're working on now?

You mean BRSAR, and at this exact moment I am yes.

Although I'm sorta dedicating small increments of time to each thing that I want to get done so there's progress on pretty much everything: REL, DOL, Moveset, RSAR, tristripper, and my model imports, in no particular order. :P

Nice, so will you be making it possible to replace sounds even without the rivolution? =3
Causes that would be kickass if you could :D
Making rock lee would be soooo much more fun if that were true =3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 21, 2012, 12:51:14 AM
Nice, so will you be making it possible to replace sounds even without the rivolution? =3
Causes that would be kickass if you could :D
Making rock lee would be soooo much more fun if that were true =3

lolno.

Aww :(
Any chance of that ever happening in the future XD
Cause I REALLY don't want to switch to Rivo >_>

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 21, 2012, 12:58:57 AM
Aww :(
Any chance of that ever happening in the future XD
Cause I REALLY don't want to switch to Rivo >_>
...
ISO editing.
Besides, what you said is impossible. You need either Riivolution or ISO editing to use edited BRSAR's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Glad to see they're working on BSAR editing. That's something that I'm looking forward to.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 21, 2012, 12:58:57 AM
Aww :(
Any chance of that ever happening in the future XD
Cause I REALLY don't want to switch to Rivo >_>
Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2012, 01:01:29 AM
...
ISO editing.
Besides, what you said is impossible. You need either Riivolution or ISO editing to use edited BRSAR's.

This

Quote from: Snivy on April 21, 2012, 01:05:06 AM
Glad to see you're working on BRSAR editing. That's something that I'm looking forward to.

Fix'd on multiple levels

Ah well, a man can dream *nod*
I'll just wait for the PSA edditing =3
Now THAT would make brawlbox truly kickass :)

no more constantly switching files and whatnot on the SD card to test psa's and whatnot =3
Maybe add a function that lets you know if it would make the game freeze or not too?


Quote from: Manki on April 21, 2012, 03:59:07 AM



LOL FAAAAAAIIIIIIIL!!!!

ur model is 1 whole object instead of multiple objects... besides i have 1 fully made in my BV xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Is that..... outset island?

Have you figured out how to edit GFX colors or palettes?
I'm trying to edit pit's wing flare for colors, and pit's feather effects for palettes (for a psa)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 21, 2012, 02:18:49 PM
Is that..... outset island?
Looks like it.
I thought it was Skyloft for a second.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2012, 03:57:43 PM
Looks like it.
I thought it was Skyloft for a second.
lol, I knew it was Outset Island.
I find it funny that u thought it was Skyloft.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿