Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



anybody here who wants to work with it? :P

What game is that from? It's cool looking.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Tock on April 22, 2012, 01:45:05 AM


anybody here who wants to work with it? :P
HELL YEAH! Xord! :D

Quote from: Snivy on April 22, 2012, 01:47:35 AM
What game is that from? It's cool looking.
Xenoblade Chronicles.

Wish I had played that game. It look BA.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

April 22, 2012, 01:51:44 AM #9904 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:55:32 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Snivy on April 22, 2012, 01:47:35 AM
What game is that from? It's cool looking.
I believe Xenoblade.

Dammit. Ninja'd big time by Pride.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Tock on April 22, 2012, 01:45:05 AM


anybody here who wants to work with it? :P
:o

[censored]ing sexy!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

http://www.mediafire.com/?ubb7h25po7ngfz3 here the download :P Its a v11 MDL0 so you guys need to change that but that shouldnt be such a big problem :P

very nice progress Nico :D

Y R U SO AWESOME?
need help with anything, just scout and I will try to help :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

yo BJ.. i just want to point this out for the SRT0 data... if the Unknown isnt set at 0, it wont work in brawl and will just freeze.. i came across an SRT0 that had a 3 in it which was y i couldnt get it working.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: gamma kid on April 23, 2012, 05:44:29 PM
broken image is broken...
I've no problem viewing it...
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

now its loading for me...
weird stuff happen on my pc

Quote from: Manki on April 23, 2012, 03:48:20 PM


:vyse:
Outset Island, right? Can't wait!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

ugh...
I feel stupid, how do you import .objs?
there was a guide, but it required 3ds...
any other way?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P