Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 03:07:56 AM
Do I think? Nope, who thinks nowadays
Do I know? Yes sir indeed I do

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even moar indices than Tabuu shows
MY HEART WILL EXPLODE IF THERE IS ANY MORE HYPE! STOP IT!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2012, 03:10:12 AM
About the Actions thing you showed a page ago, does that mean we can further edit the Action, like its hard coding and stuff?

Yeah

Oh boy.
Prepare for awesomer PSAs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Another question with the actions again, if it's possible or if you already managed to do it (I think this has been asked before. <_>), but will it be possible to add new Actions?

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 12, 2012, 03:21:56 AM
Oh boy.
Prepare for awesomer PSAs.
There will also be a lot of horrible new PSAs as well. Just like with model importing. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 03:07:56 AM
Do I think? Nope, who thinks nowadays
Do I know? Yes sir indeed I do

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even moar indices than Tabuu shows

Oh you cheeky bastard. :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 02:22:37 AM
Moveset editor progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The flags button toggles the panel that lets you change flags for the action. (duh lol)

As soon as I get the events to run like an actual script (as like in-game... maybe even with keyboard buttons as wiimote buttons to trigger action & animation changes!?), I'll post an image with a hitbox rendered.

Because I know you're all waiting for that grand moment. XD

Everything is working perfectly so far, except for that random extra space below the actions list in that preview (I have no idea why it's doing that atm).

Also, since BRSAR sounds are previewable again, I'll see if I can code that into the previewer as well to play when they're called. ;O
seriously O___O
I thought I couldn't be more hype but I was wrong.

thats awesome :DDDDDDDx1000
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 03:07:56 AM
Do I think? Nope, who thinks nowadays
Do I know? Yes sir indeed I do

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even moar indices than Tabuu shows
just wondering what do the bone floats 1 and 2 references do? are they  the boneref for items that are attached to the body like bunny hood and etc? thats the only refs we dont know yet,thats the only glitches port haves right now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Real-time PSA editing + animations + SFX? This is insane! (In a good way.)
All that's left would be viewing GFX and PSA editing would be complete I guess...
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Carnage on May 12, 2012, 08:38:15 AM
just wondering what do the bone floats 1 and 2 references do? are they  the boneref for items that are attached to the body like bunny hood and etc? thats the only refs we dont know yet,thats the only glitches port haves right now
boneref2 is the item attachment like beamsword or homerun bat
32 seems to be tem attachment to the diffirent items like bunny hood, large crate, bagdes ect
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 12, 2012, 04:03:39 PM #10134 Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:05:54 PM by Eternal Yoshi
BJ, the section that's labeled BoneRef2 in your image controls which bones are used for Item holding. HOWEVER, there's more indexes in the section that Tabuu doesn't show in the same relative area, including indexes used for Heavy Items (They use ThrowN) and ALL cllobbering items. Look in a hex editor in that area to see what I mean.

Lemme bring up an example pic....

Taken from Snoopy's guide.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 12, 2012, 04:03:39 PM
BJ, the section that's labeled BoneRef2 in your image controls which bones are used for Item holding. HOWEVER, there's more indexes in the section that Tabuu doesn't show in the same relative area, including indexes used for Heavy Items (They use ThrowN) and ALL cllobbering items. Look in a hex editor in that area to see what I mean.

Lemme bring up an example pic....

Taken from Snoopy's guide.
I discovered that :< :P
Stupid Tinypic :C


What is Havok-4.0.0-r1 files for?
i opened it on hex editor and i found this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Havok is what they use for stuff like how the capes move and stuff I think.
Like how zelda's and peaches hair reacts to 'wind' for example.

Good theory, I was wondering what purpose they had also.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE