Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on May 10, 2012, 06:12:41 PM
Nico! many bugreport!

first. if you edit more than 2 material on a jigglypuff, save and reopen the BB will freeze.
second. if you edit the texture name in a material you get this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


third, if you edit jigglypuffs material "EyeYellowR", save and reopen, the BB will freeze
fourth. you cant add polygons to jigglypuff (and someother models). you can select which polygon and which bone as a parent (I chosed jigglypuffs sleephat)
but you get this if you press OK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


poor jigglypuff ;_;

offtopic. Nico, since you know alot about the shadings, can you help me a little.

I took Bowsers Eye Material and EyeShader to make jigglypuffs eyes moveable.
but as you see, his eyes is much lighter than his body.
how can I make so it's the same shade on his eyes as on his body but still have 3 viewable textures in one material?

sorry to ask that here ;_;

edit: found out it was a missing colornode.
jigglypuff doesn't use colornode but either the new shading or material want to use it. do you know how to disable it? or can I get the same color with the colornode?

If Mr.Black Jax suggestion does not work try nulling the normals which means try using a shader for the rest of the body that cannot be affected by light. 

May 11, 2012, 02:13:12 AM #10111 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 02:20:38 AM by SomeKindOfMetroid
Here's a random, light question for you hard-working people to take a break with.



Just what is our mystery MiscData[30] entry there?

Wait...what the heck is an SCLA? I had the brilliant idea of just opening it in a hex editor.

Well, I Googled and answered my own question. I assume this file is still unknown because nobody cares about camera angle lol.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 11, 2012, 02:13:12 AM
Here's a random, light question for you hard-working people to take a break with.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SCLA?

It's not supported yet.
It also has nothing to do with what you're looking for, so don't worry about it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 10, 2012, 11:08:24 PM
Paste a frame into the actual bindstate or paste the bindstate into a frame?
Paste a frame into the bindstate
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 11, 2012, 02:31:20 AM
It's not supported yet.
It also has nothing to do with what you're looking for, so don't worry about it.

Oh, I know. And I don't think anyone will miss it if it never is supported.

What I was looking for, since you seem to have read that thread, was just a plain old model.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 11, 2012, 02:31:20 AM
It's not supported yet.
It also has nothing to do with what you're looking for, so don't worry about it.
Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 11, 2012, 02:33:46 AM
Oh, I know. And I don't think anyone will miss it if it never is supported.
And yet no one wanna mention what it does :C
Also it's the STPM file that contains camera angle values.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Moveset editor progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The flags button toggles the panel that lets you change flags for the action. (duh lol)

As soon as I get the events to run like an actual script (as like in-game... maybe even with keyboard buttons as wiimote buttons to trigger action & animation changes!?), I'll post an image with a hitbox rendered.

Because I know you're all waiting for that grand moment. XD

Everything is working perfectly so far, except for that random extra space below the actions list in that preview (I have no idea why it's doing that atm).

Also, since BRSAR sounds are previewable again, I'll see if I can code that into the previewer as well to play when they're called. ;O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 02:22:37 AM
(as like in-game... maybe even with keyboard buttons as wiimote buttons to trigger action & animation changes!?)
That would be too cool for words.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 02:22:37 AM
Moveset editor progress:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, since BRSAR sounds are previewable again, I'll see if I can code that into the previewer as well to play when they're called. ;O
now that would be kick ass :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Holy crap :D
Could you also make BRSAR's are previewable again, could you maybe make it able to export said sounds in at least like, .wave format? (The format BB uses to import to make a new BRSTM)

If you could do that, that would be nice, if not, then oh well, maybe Toonami on smashboards will do it someday.

Also, how goes the reading and rendering of the graphics files? (The actual brawl graphics.)

I do like that you have PSA on the right.

>Toonami
lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Hype meter is at maximum*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 12, 2012, 02:43:15 AM
Holy crap :D
Could you also make BRSAR's are previewable again, could you maybe make it able to export said sounds in at least like, .wave format? (The format BB uses to import to make a new BRSTM)

If you could do that, that would be nice, if not, then oh well, maybe Toonami on smashboards will do it someday.

Also, how goes the reading and rendering of the graphics files? (The actual brawl graphics.)

I do like that you have PSA on the right.

That's the only part of the post I read.

Wow. Just wow.

Anyway, I hope you can get the sounds to play with the animation and such, that's be pretty neat. Do you think BB will be able to do some of the things Tabuu does, such as editing bone indecies?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 12, 2012, 03:02:09 AMAnyway, I hope you can get the sounds to play with the animation and such, that's be pretty neat. Do you think BB will be able to do some of the things Tabuu does, such as editing bone indecies?

Do I think? Nope, who thinks nowadays
Do I know? Yes sir indeed I do

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even moar indices than Tabuu shows

About the Actions thing you showed a page ago, does that mean we can further edit the Action, like its hard coding and stuff?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]