Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glitch:
if you save as pcs, the file will ask you to save again. (since at the head arc it isn't compressed and it stays static) if you do it will turn into a pcs uncompressed.
keep up the good work!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Snivy on May 08, 2012, 09:10:45 PM
Sounds like you have to start from the beginning.
Yeah, I figured. I'm not going to bother, though, since the important things (Final Smash, player start, respawn) are all done.

Wish I knew what caused this, though.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 08, 2012, 08:11:46 PM
Oh, right. I'd heard of this art of using five different old versions of BrawlBox to accomplish certain things.

EDIT: Well, that doesn't work either. I think it might actually be a problem with the stage itself, because BrawlWall crashes when it tries to save. Ugh.
why would u use BrawlWall? :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: KnightMario on May 08, 2012, 09:18:51 PM
glitch:
if you save as pcs, the file will ask you to save again. (since at the head arc it isn't compressed and it stays static) if you do it will turn into a pcs uncompressed.
keep up the good work!
i forgot to ask, does this happen for other people?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 08, 2012, 09:35:55 PM
i forgot to ask, does this happen for other people?
doesnt happen to me lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

open a pac, save as pcs, and click save changes when you close.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

It doesn't do that with me...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

weird...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 08, 2012, 11:14:11 PM #10089 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 11:28:13 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 07:43:47 AM
part1 what is that? never saw that in psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't think PSA even displays Part 2.
Part 1 seems to be a constructor-type action and Part 2 seems to be a destructor-type action.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 08, 2012, 01:49:53 PM
Hum...
Actions = part 1
Subactions = part 2
Subrutines = part 3?
Just a random guess...

Nope

List values are
Actions
Animations (SubActions)
SubRoutines
Null (-1 for an offset)

Type values are
If actions list:
-Part 1
-Part 2
If animations list:
-Main
-GFX
-SFX
-Other

Action values are all the actions in the selected list.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 08, 2012, 11:14:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't think PSA even displays Part 2.
Part 1 seems to be a constructor-type action and Part 2 seems to be a destructor-type action.

Nope

List values are
Actions
Animations (SubActions)
SubRoutines
Null (-1 for an offset)

Type values are
If actions list:
-Part 1
-Part 2
If animations list:
-Main
-GFX
-SFX
-Other

Action values are all the actions in the selected list.
what will we be able to do with part2 exactly?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

when done with psa, what about tristripper? :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 11:53:59 PM
what will we be able to do with part2 exactly?

I just said it sounds like a destructor-type action (since Part 1 in that image has "Enter FS State" and Part 2 has "Exit FS State?"). :srs:

Quote from: KnightMario on May 08, 2012, 11:54:47 PM
when done with psa, what about tristripper? :P

:srs:

it was a joke, take your time on it. please.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i think Part2 is FS data? since it is destructive.. i might be wrong tho o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady