Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 12, 2012, 05:37:11 PM
Ha XD I may be uneducated, but even I get lucky sometimes :P
Kinda like a blonde bonehead I know <_<

So you could completely rebuild the entire PSA? :D
Is there some way that brawlbox would tell you if something you coded would freeze the game or not when it happened? I mean in the psa editing. That would be a nice thing to have, since a lot more things can make a game freeze than filesize.

How goes the reft research by the way? =3

Yes, yes, and you mean REFF and I haven't done much work on it but I could probably finish it up sometime.

Quote from: namq on May 12, 2012, 05:52:59 PM
Hitboxes viewer .... <3!
SFX previewer... <3!
GFX previewer. ... <3!
Real time psa editting... <3!

Adding more actions is a new addition!!!! This will help me out to make new stuff for my project!!! At last no glitches thx to sub action guiding, now guidding my chrcters to new actions will be the new era of PSA for me :-D

My project might go live sooner with this brawlbox achievements :-)

BlackJax, no words can describe what your doing, but "Flawless Great Job" might be near a good word to express how this new brawlbox looks like.

Question BJ:
Q: How would keyboard controls work?
A:
Q: Wiimote stuff?
A:
Q: This mean we can act as if we were teting the chracters as in the emulator?
A:
*Reads post*
/NAMQ's body starts getting fire with hype reaction.

1. I'd just make a button layout like any other PC game.
2. Sure, bluetooth
3. If I manage to code everything necessary without any problems, yes

Quote from: KnightMario on May 12, 2012, 07:55:33 PM
so will I be able to paste a frame into the bindstate?
hopefully it isn't too much work.
and the pa so far is EXACTLY what I wanted.
will we able to view the animations in slow motion and click on a bone too add a hitbox there?
and maybe it would say which kind of hitbox?
the psa stuff is a lot to ask, but it would be awesome.

sure, yes (page up and page down), yes of course

YES!!!!!!!!!
words cannot describe how happy I am.
(goes and finds picture)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 05:29:38 PM
lol you're actually right

No, fail.
You could add like 500 more actions if you wanted.
HECK YESH!

*SO HYPE RIGHT NOW!*
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oh and I got the script to work perfectly in time with the animation:



Now I just need to code operations for all the events.

HYPE...
is not enough.
a picture's worth a thousand words...
but I can't describe with words!
>:(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

*Ashes burn*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 12, 2012, 08:17:41 PM
HYPE...
is not enough.
a picture's worth a thousand words...
but I can't describe with words!
>:(

This picture should suffice:


Are you going to do copy/paste type codes for stuff like the following?
Chargable specials
Counter Moves
Follow-up Moves (If X happens then Y happens, but if X doesn't happen Y doesn't happen)

no, it doesn't.
it's worth about 326 words.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thats too good seing the hitboxs bj all ssbb comunity must thank you big time without you we wouldnt have imports and this will make psa so much easier imo since we can actually tell the hitboxs size right now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 12, 2012, 08:46:52 PM
thats too good seing the hitboxs bj all ssbb comunity must thank you big time without you we wouldnt have imports and this will make psa so much easier imo since we can actually tell the hitboxs size right now

Don't thank just me though :O
I've referred to a lot of information and even code collected/written by other people for this to work. There's gonna be a lot of people to credit on the BV entry. XD

I'm just the guy who does the hard part:
Finishing it. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 12, 2012, 08:52:11 PM
Don't thank just me though :O
I've referred to a lot of information and even code collected/written by other people for this to work. There's gonna be a lot of people to credit on the BV entry. XD

I'm just the guy who does the hard part:
Finishing it. :srs:
but most ppl would give up and you didnt that is what i admire :srs: hope we are all around for ssb4 if its hackable :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...I have never tried PSA before, but this...this just might make me plan something simple to start with. I've got to get the hang of models soon for my own sanity! BB is probably one of the greatest community efforts I've seen. Everyone contributes, then leaves the job to the next person to finish. Awesome!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

btw will it also be possible to PSA articles in this one
like instead of hexing a article from a bone to a other you can do it in brawlbox
and make like mario´s fireball to have more range/go faster
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have a suggestion...

Could you make BRSAR viewing possible? Just like in SmashBox where when you select a sound you could view it/hear it.

Of course i don't want to rush you or anything lol it can be done after PSA editing is done (of course you could add it in anytime you want :P)
-