Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2012, 05:14:49 PM
Answer: yes, why not? :srs:

Refer to "answer" above

Refer to "answer" above

LOL no it'd be easy.

Refer to "answer" above




Maybe I'll stream later today so you people can get some sort of preview
a preview would be nice seeing you slide an animation showing the hitboxes and all :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would it be possible to make more file formats supported by the brstm maker? I would love to be able to use more than just .wave =3

Adding new sub actions, actions... Nice :-)

A stream :-)? When?

I have some mothers day stuff left to do but if there is still time for me to join the stream, I might speed up my things to meet ya all there.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 13, 2012, 05:34:18 PM
Would it be possible to make more file formats supported by the brstm maker? I would love to be able to use more than just .wave =3
god no.... he's gonna stick with .wav since those r easier to encode, and they sound more better than .mp3

so for an answer in short in BJ's words... "lolno"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

by letting us add new actions and sub actions... we can create new final smashes (or better yet) supers, new grabs, and Air grabs maybe.  Command stuff, this is just neat :)

I'll be back in a few, this thread is by far the most interesting of all the brawl modding I've ever seen ^^

ive been just lurking this thread for a while and what ive seen is just plain awesome

i cant wait for the PSA thing to come out

also props to you BJ you are awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Brawlbox v0.67 Progess - Real-Time Moveset Editing

Title changing almost gave me a heart attack...

I must be one of the first 20 to download and test it :-)

Imma give all the feedback needed.

Blackjax, there is some stuff that I would like BB to support and show in a pop up window;
Basic Variable set event  (example --> LA-Float 150 = 1) and brawlbox show us that the variable is at #1.  And when a psa subaction/ction calls "Basic Variable +1 or Basic Variable add" events to actually show in brawlbox "Basic Variable LA-Float 150 = 2" as the sub ction/action incremented it further.

Also with support with "If" events as for this:

If: Basic variable LA-Float 150 >= 100
---- psa events here
Else
---- psa events here
End if:

That is to limit the variable from getting bigger than 100, this is an example for meter building mechanics and other stuff.

And the other support that I would like is for Roll event in psa:
If: Roll 1 of 10 (chance if statement, this woulf be 10% chance of happening)
---- psa events here
---- Else if: Roll 1 of 2 (chance if statement, this would be 50% chance of happening)
---- psa events here
Else: (incase none of the above chances worked)
---- psa events here
End if:

This would help me in some way, and maybe others idk, maybe this is not important but I do like this psa events ^,^

Quote from: namq on May 13, 2012, 07:40:15 PM

Brawlbox v0.67 Progess - Real-Time Moveset Editing

Title changing almost gave me a heart attack...

I must be one of the first 20 to download and test it :-)

Imma give all the feedback needed.

Blackjax, there is some stuff that I would like BB to support and show in a pop up window;
Basic Variable set event  (example --> LA-Float 150 = 1) and brawlbox show us that the variable is at #1.  And when a psa subaction/ction calls "Basic Variable +1 or Basic Variable add" events to actually show in brawlbox "Basic Variable LA-Float 150 = 2" as the sub ction/action incremented it further.

Also with support with "If" events as for this:

If: Basic variable LA-Float 150 >= 100
---- psa events here
Else
---- psa events here
End if:

That is to limit the variable from getting bigger than 100, this is an example for meter building mechanics and other stuff.

And the other support that I would like is for Roll event in psa:
If: Roll 1 of 10 (chance if statement, this woulf be 10% chance of happening)
---- psa events here
---- Else if: Roll 1 of 2 (chance if statement, this would be 50% chance of happening)
---- psa events here
Else: (incase none of the above chances worked)
---- psa events here
End if:

This would help me in some way, and maybe others idk, maybe this is not important but I do like this psa events ^,^


Sure.




Streaming: https://join.me/973-974-581

I'm confused. he never said y or n, and you said it would be easy. Is that yes or no?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 13, 2012, 08:01:35 PM
I'm confused. he never said y or n, and you said it would be easy. Is that yes or no?
in other words, he means yes >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: KnightMario on May 13, 2012, 08:01:35 PM
I'm confused. he never said y or n, and you said it would be easy. Is that yes or no?

Whatever question you asked, the answer is yes

YES!!!
Man! I'm on 3ds so no streaming for me! >:(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I saw you work on the stream earlier today. I checked back later at the time and you are a hard worker, BlackJax. I appreciate your effort. I'm going to learn C# language before I graduate highschool.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2012, 12:33:35 AM
I saw you work on the stream earlier today. I checked back later at the time and you are a hard worker, BlackJax. I appreciate your effort. I'm going to learn C# language before I graduate highschool.

Thanks man.

Here's the result of what I coded during the stream:


All the editing controls work, just like PSA. :af:

The hitbox viewing will help SO much with this pikachu psa I have planned.

Question: any plans on figuring out what the five unknowns (In the flags section) do? Or if you already figured it out, clearly labling them for others? :D