Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 12:07:41 PM
/\ this.
but was that last part really needed?
Nope, but it's not a TCLL post without the epic non sequitur

oh I'm fine with HIS post, I agree with him.
I'm talking about the post before it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

so hey...
I have Brbx 065c still...
should I update??
or is the DL still buggy??

btw, as for new info,
I've finally figured out how to get SharpDevelop to build Brbx 063d
(the latest src I have) :(

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


what will the big thing be in 68?
(first the anim panel, then the psa, what's next?)
I'm assuming it won't be tristripper, since it's real buggy right now.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 06:31:16 PM
what will the big thing be in 68?
(first the anim panel, then the psa, what's next?)
I'm assuming it won't be tristripper, since it's real buggy right now.
Just to correct you; it's v0.67.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

no, I'm asking what will be in the version AFTER the one with psa (67)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 06:31:16 PM
what will the big thing be in 68?
(first the anim panel, then the psa, what's next?)
I'm assuming it won't be tristripper, since it's real buggy right now.

BRSAR

Quote from: Albafika on May 20, 2012, 06:25:07 PM
Get this BB0.67 out. Now. :srs:

I'm trying to get the rebuilder done at this exact moment :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 20, 2012, 06:45:42 PMI'm trying to get the rebuilder done at this exact moment :srs:
Read my post's title. :srs:

And I love you. :srs:

beast.
and will rel or tristripper some out first? or have you not decided?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Albafika on May 20, 2012, 06:46:55 PM
Read my post's title. :srs:

And I love you. :srs:
storm]*[censored]storm*

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 06:47:25 PM
beast.
and will rel or tristripper some out first? or have you not decided?
Probz in v0.69 :yay:

hm?
will rel or tristripper come out first?
or does that mean both at same time.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 06:52:03 PM
hm?
will rel or tristripper come out first?
or does that mean both at same time.

I would assume that the tristripper would be finished first, or at least some way of preserving tristrips already in a DAE. :srs:

oh, ok.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 20, 2012, 06:45:42 PM
BRSAR
Wait..

What about the BRSAR? I thought you already made it possible to view with BB0.67
Quote from: the98pika on May 13, 2012, 12:58:39 AM
I have a suggestion...

Could you make BRSAR viewing possible? Just like in SmashBox where when you select a sound you could view it/hear it.

Of course i don't want to rush you or anything lol it can be done after PSA editing is done (of course you could add it in anytime you want :P)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 13, 2012, 12:59:29 AM
Already done
Unless you're doing something else to it.