Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

i like halo games.. pretty much any FPS game i like =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Halo is the only FPS I play :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Halo 2 was the only halo game I enjoyed.
The rest were meh.....

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 26, 2012, 04:38:16 AM
Halo 2 was the only halo game I enjoyed.
The rest were meh.....
I know right? That's the only Halo i ever played and liked it.

May 26, 2012, 06:00:50 AM #10504 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:14:30 AM by pikazz
the only FPS i like is halo (the first one), metroid and TF2 :srs:

enough with FPS, it's offtopic D:

it's nice it is not much left :D
what is left in the PSA rebuilder?
Stupid Tinypic :C

And people fuss at me about derailing a thread r)
JK
But really, not really interested in talk about Halo/FPS
At least not in a topic that's not directed to that.

PS: How goes that new brawlbox? :af2:
If possible, adding different file types to the brstm maker in brawlbox would be nice.
Some songs lose quality when converted from one filetype to another.


Being able to make brstm out of .mp3 format would be nice.

Can Brawlbox automatically mirror animations?

also, can someone point me to a tutorial on mirroring Animatinos
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey? No more derailing peepz, focus on the hype of BrawlBox. People subscribed to this thread aren't really after seeing who and who doesn't likes Halo. Do it for them. :P

Quote from: namq on May 26, 2012, 02:23:40 PM
Being able to make brstm out of .mp3 format would be nice.
You can do that with this program, in case you didn't know:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241578&

Quote from: SmashClash on May 26, 2012, 06:58:03 PM
You can do that with this program, in case you didn't know:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241578&

I have it since release and I didin't knew about this... (I should do my homework more often...)

But can I loop them also?

Quote from: namq on May 26, 2012, 07:21:21 PM
But can I loop them also?
Just input the loop points.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 26, 2012, 07:51:23 PM #10513 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:42:44 PM by -Hero-
I never knew about that Program o_O.

Guess ill start using that. Too bad i get an error when exporting

Don't use Dant's old program for BRSTMS. Use libertyernie's BRSTM Converter. It's faster, better, etc., etc., and it also lets you control volume and sample rate.

Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 04:45:20 PM
Hey? No more derailing peepz, focus on the hype of BrawlBox. People subscribed to this thread aren't really after seeing who and who doesn't likes Halo. Do it for them. :P

Thread is already 90% spam.