Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 19
Author Topic: libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1  (Read 154521 times)
libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 06, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »

Scroll down for some other programs (2nd and 3rd posts)

Costume Manager, Stage Manager, Song Manager, and SSS Editor have been updated to version 3.9 (June 20, 2017). This adds some support for Legacy TE among a couple other things.

These programs are bundled together in one zip file and include their own DLL file (BrawlManagerLib) and the same version of BrawlLib and OpenTK included with BrawlBox (except now compiled for x86 specifically in hopes that it will fix some problems people were having running the programs.)

All versions are posted at https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlManagers/releases. See there for the changelogs in those versions.

Brawl Stage Manager

Brawl Song Manager

These programs allow you to manage the stages and songs on your SD card using drag-and-drop. Brawl Stage Manager lets you add/change/remove stages, .rel files, and portraits.. It'll also update your mu_menumain and sc_selcharacter2 (random stage chooser) appropriately, when you tell it to. Brawl Song Manager lets you add/change/remove .brstm files and, if info.pac exists, it can edit song titles.

Brawl Costume Manager

Brawl Costume Manager is a .NET application for managing the costume files and corresponding CSS (character select screen) portraits for each character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
    Neat features:
    • If a .pac or .pcs file exists, this program can display the model(s) in it.
    • If a common5 or sc_selcharacter exists, it can display the appropriate CSS portrait. Since version 3.0, it puts the name over it so you can see what it'll look like in game.
    • If the right file is in char_bust_tex, it can show that portrait too.
    • You can replace all of those with drag-and-drop.
    • When you copy a .pac or .pcs file, it makes the other file (.pcs or .pac) automatically!
    • You can switch an option to use the different costume-->portrait mappings in cBliss Smiley
    • You can even take a portrait from the model previewer now! (It's just T-pose still though :/ )

SSS Editor
    The controls to add/remove/rearrange stages and change stage IDs and icons are written in HTML and JavaScript, and run inside an embedded WebBrowser in IE8 mode. This means it comes with a few extra DLLs and requires Internet Explorer 8 or above to be installed.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:30:05 AM by libertyernie » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 04:24:27 PM »

This a replacement for both Export Loop VB and BRSTM Converter. It comes with vgmstream (for decoding BRSTM and other formats), vgm2wav (for decoding VGM/VGZ), madplay (for decoding MP3), faad (for decoding MP4 audio, e.g. M4A/AAC), lame (for encoding MP3), and SoX (for decoding, encoding, and audio modifications.) It also uses VGAudio which lets it encode BRSTM, DSP, and related formats. Looping Audio Converter itself is just the interface that connects these functions together.
    See the link for more info.

brawlls
    current version: 1.0 (April 6, 2014)

This is a command-line app for listing and extracting nodes from any file BrawlLib can open. I wrote it for two main reasons: to practice C++/CLI, and so I can compare two Brawl stages and find out what changed. To that end, brawlls is able to calculate checksums for each node, and list them recursively (it stops at MDL0 nodes' children, unless you tell it not to.) It also prints the values of MSBin, STPMEntry, and STDT data.
    The link above goes to GitHub; the .exe files are in the Release folder. It uses a version of my custom BrawlLib build that provides the MD5 support.

In-Place GCT Editor
    version: 3.7.1 (February 8, 2016)

This is a program that can open/save raw GCT files and turn on/off certain codes (and edit them.)
    Codes that you can turn on/off:
    • File Patch Code
    • Disable Custom Stages
    • Reverse Name Sort
    • Unrestricted Pause Camera
    • and pretty much any (non-customizable) code you put in static_codes.txt
    Codes that you can turn on/off and edit:
    • Default Settings Modifier
    • Stage-Dependent Song Loader (multiple instances!)

Since version 3.7.1, this program no longer crashes if you're using custom song IDs from the Custom Sound Engine in your Custom Song Volume code.
    « Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:59:11 AM by libertyernie » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 04:24:39 PM »

Warning: edits to common2 will not work reliably (maybe not at all) with Gecko.

MiscData Editor (All-Star/Event Matches)
    MiscData Editor (All-Star/Event Matches)
    current version: 1.0 (June 2, 2012)

This program can edit the MiscData[6] and MiscData[7] files from common2.pac, which control all the event matches and the 19 stages in All-Star mode.

The sky's the limit. (Actually, the limit is 62 event matches / 19 stages.) Just make sure you heed this advice, to prevent the game from crashing:
    Note: if you're adding more characters to a level in All-Star, you should first copy the information from another level with the Copy Section tool.

A crash right after the first All-Star level (Game & Watch, by default) means there could be something wrong with any of the later stages.

STPM tool

I've made my own version of the STPM tool that Mewtwo2000 put together. This one's written from scratch (in Java), and there's a new tool on the side that lets you keep the fixed camera view constant when changing the camera angle - mostly for my own use when I make my stages.
    I also added the Fixed Camera Angle option which was missing before.
    The program is pretty straightforward - there are Open, Reload, Save and Save As options in the menubar to use with extracted MiscData[10] files.

<--->

P.S. To use the preview on the right, change the fixed camera angle to whatever you want, then change the fixed camera Z so the blue and red lines line up again. This is mostly useful for 2D stages (smaller camera angle = stage looks shallower = layers line up better.)

Classic Stage Editor:
    This program edits the bytes in MiscData[8] that tell Brawl what stages to load in Classic Mode. These patterns appear many times (I think the repetition might either be to fill space or a bug), and some are in the same section (Yoshi and DK, for example) which makes it hard to edit with Tabuu.
    I have to thank Eternal Yoshi for posting the basic information on how these work.

Download (Mediafire)
    Requirements: Java, BrawlBox

To use Classic Stage Editor, export MiscData[8] from common2.pac with BrawlBox and put it in the same folder as the .jar file. Then run the .jar file and it should open right up, showing you this:

Along the sides are the names of each series that corresponds to certain stages in Classic Mode. The order you fight them, of course, is:
    1. Zelda
    2. DK or Yoshi
    3. Pokemon
    4. Earthbound or Fire Emblem
    5. Kirby
    6. Metroid or Pikmin
    7. F-Zero or Starfox
    8. Mario
    9. Game & Watch, Ice Climber, R.O.B or Kid Icarus
    10. Metal Gear, Sonic or Wario
    11. 4-player free-for-all against 3 CPUs
    The last match is against Master Hand on what I think is the boss stage in a seperate .PAC (haven’t tested this yet.)

The numbers in the boxes are stage IDs. The IDs for built-in stages are on this page, and for STGCUSTOM stages, add 3F in hex (so STGCUSTOM01.pac is 40, STGCUSTOM02.pac is 41, and so on.) Use FF for unused slots. If you only want one stage to show each time, make the other three FFs. If you want four stages, randomly picked, don’t use any FFs.

Here’s what the window looks like after I’m done with it:

The “Reload” and “Save” buttons should be self-explanatory. Note that the program won’t save on its own if you close it.
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:24:03 PM by libertyernie » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »

look good

thx u

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »

Ummm I see updates, but what exactly does it do? lol

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
    Brawl Revamped

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »

It makes BRSTMs, using as its input most audio formats like WAV and FLAC (but not MP3) or any vgmstream-supported format (for music from video games). For files like WAV and FLAC that don't loop, it reads the loop points from a text file.
    It also lets you lower the sample rate (making the file smaller), make the file mono (also makes it smaller), and make it louder/quieter (which doesn't affect file size).

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 11:35:42 AM »

Ah thanks for the info!

Any reason it doesn't support MP3s, or is that planned for later?

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
    Brawl Revamped

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »

Well, the only sox.exe I can find is compiled without MP3 support, and I'm not sure how to add it.
    If there's a simple command-line program to convert MP3s to WAV files, I could use that.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »

Posted the Classic Stage Editor, which lets you change what stages appear in Classic Mode.

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 10:57:19 AM »

Oh my God. Classic Stage Editor.

Yes.

Thank you for this.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 08:05:35 PM »

I made a new STPM tool Smiley

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 08:15:37 PM »

hmmm so urs has a previewer ehh? looks good o.o

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 02:56:02 PM »

So you made your own STPM tool? Guess I'll post some of my notes:
    All stages have a STPM file, most have them in MiscData[10].
    Here's the ones that have it placed different:   

STGPICTCHAT_xx.pac (MiscData[6])   
    STGEDIT_0.pac (MiscData[900], MiscData[901], MiscData[902])
    STGEDIT_1.pac (MiscData[1900], MiscData[1901], MiscData[1902])
    STGEDIT_2.pac (MiscData[2900], MiscData[2901], MiscData[2902])

STGEDIT_x.pac have 3 STPMs for the different stage sizes.

STGCHARAROLL.pac doesn't have any, as this isn't really a stage.

Each stage have 64 FP values.

Castle Siege's STPM has 3 entries.

If you want your program to read the file (more advanced) so it would support multiple entries, here's the specs:
    Header:
    Size = 0x0F (16 bytes)
    0x00(4) = STPM
    0x07(1) = # of entries

Offsets:
    It comes right after the header (at offset 0x10), and leads to the entries. Each offset is 4 bytes.
    In a usual STPM, it would only appear as 1 entry with the offset as "14", but in the case of Castle Siege, which has 3 entries, it would have 3 offsets right after each other (3*4 bytes = 12 bytes).

Entries:
    Size = 0x104 (260 bytes)
    First four bytes defines the entry.
    0x01(2) = STPM ID
    0x03(1) = Echo? That's what Mewtwo2000 said, but the entries in castle siege has both values '1' and '2', so I'm not sure.

After that is 64 FP values.

Other than that, good job. Have you figured out some of the values? I have some suggestions on what some of the values might do:
    Screen positions at characters (when starting a match)
    Classic mode camera (when winning the match)
    Snake final smash boundaries
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:58:12 PM by Sky Grounder » Logged

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 09:18:29 PM »

Bump for new BRSTM Converter. This program lets you do batch-conversions of many formats (including WAV, MP3, FLAC, BRSTM, VGM/VGZ) to BRSTM, and you can also change settings like amplification, stereo to mono, and decreasing sample rate.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »

sweet can do mp3's!

thats wat brawlbox needs...

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 19
    Print
    Jump to: