Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what is that? square instead of circle? translation? scaling? i wantz to knowz
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 06, 2012, 01:14:10 AM
what is that? square instead of circle? translation? scaling? i wantz to knowz
Translation editing made easier. If it were rotation, then it would be a circle. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

yes!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I was wondering why there was not an easy translation tool. Now It may be possible

Oh thats nice to see ;D.

Thats not coming to BB v67 though right?

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 05, 2012, 03:25:59 PM
Oh! BlackJax! This question just popped up in my mind. With the upcoming BB, will it be possible to give a character the ability to have a Special grab move? Like giving Mario Ganondorf's Side Special for example.
itis already possible, only problem is the opponent animation
Quote from: namq on June 05, 2012, 07:41:01 PM
you can make foes invisible right now via PSA.

the thrownB/F/U/D animations control the opponent

if you put in a ThrownB subaction "add/subtrack damage and put it -10 the foe will be Healed.  If you put generate item and pick up item the foe will grab the item generated.  And for what you asked, just put the visibility event and tickle with visibility events.

hope this can help you out
you sure of that? o.o
cause that's awesome :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Completly sure

Thats how I gave breakable throws a go.

Every fighting game has tech-throws which prevents the foe from being thrown if he inputs the throw command.

If I add my throw break PSA mechanic to C.Falcon, Falcon himself won't be able to tech the throws but the rest of the cast will if they are against C.Falcon and he throws them.

Now people get hype'd!  More psa awesomeness :-).

Edit:

And about "it's already possible, the problem is the opponent animation"

If they can be grabbed already and the problem is that, then I see no problem.

If they can be grabbed, just ticked with the coresponding subaction which is the one the opponent is during the grab, and do some psa events there and give a on/off switch with "if events" and "variables" and then go to the opponents .pac (yes.... All the roster) and make them have a use for that on/off switch and they will respond well when being thrown by the new throws.

I have not yet found any easier solution, but this is all I got.

Quote from: pikazz on June 06, 2012, 12:01:29 PM
itis already possible, only problem is the opponent animationyou sure of that? o.o
cause that's awesome :D

pikazz if its possible tell me how i tryed giving yoshi bowser sideB trow and i cant make i work how would you put the catch collision?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BJ, is it possible to add working bump maps?
i remember someone saying it SHOULD be possible, but since i have no idea how bump maps work, nor do i have any idea about any shader/material whatevers...

it would be epic to make bump maps work...

Quote from: gamma kid on June 06, 2012, 05:39:08 PM
BJ, is it possible to add working bump maps?
i remember someone saying it SHOULD be possible, but since i have no idea how bump maps work, nor do i have any idea about any shader/material whatevers...

it would be epic to make bump maps work...

It's most likely possible using indirect textures and special shader settings, but I haven't come across any factory MDL0s that actually use bump maps for normals so there's not really a way to copy the correct settings.

hey BJ are you out of school yet for the summer?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I is! /o3o/
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 06, 2012, 11:56:22 PM
hey BJ are you out of school yet for the summer?

No, I still have 6 school days left :X

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 07, 2012, 12:02:24 AM
No, I still have 6 school days left :X
And POOF! You profile picture changed!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE