Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on June 10, 2012, 03:45:09 PM
is that a yes or is that a replacment?
eh... kinda both :P
lol

EDIT:
lol it's a yes XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

yayz!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Tcll on June 10, 2012, 02:56:46 PM

here's my REFF info:
I found this a LONG time ago and lost it in my D drive :P (232GB 3/4 full)

anyways...
this is a structure I've found w/in a random REFF
(I don't believe it was Pikachu's but it could be) >_>
^ I'll be looking for it again (get the offset info and outside data)

00 00 01 6C 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 04
00 00 00 00 00 12 00 00

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 0E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 33 33 33 3F 33 33 33
00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00
00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 13 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00


#header:

BlockSize  = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
EntryCount = bu16()
pad = bu16() #best guess...

#array data: (could be similar to N64 block-array structures) >_>

ID  = bu16() #best guess...
pad = bu16() #best guess...
unk = bu32() #??
unk = bu32() #??
unk = bf32()
unk = bf32()

I'm not sure yet as to why the last ID is '0013' instead of '0011'

Where is that exactly? :O That's the actual data of a REFF entry, not just the header and entry offsets/strings and whatnot, right?

I see float values, but none in an array like that:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


>_>

>.>
<.<
Again I have another question. Do you think sometime in the future would it be possible for you to be able to make BrawlBox compatible with certain Melee files? But just mainly the character models and animations. Would it be possible, or would it be out of your league? <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 10, 2012, 07:00:50 PM
>.>
<.<
Again I have another question. Do you think sometime in the future would it be possible for you to be able to make BrawlBox compatible with certain Melee files? But just mainly the character models and animations. Would it be possible, or would it be out of your league? <_>

Not out of my league but just too much work, and I'm not really interested in it >.>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 10, 2012, 07:02:21 PM
Not out of my league but just too much work, and I'm not really interested in it >.>
I see. That's quite understandable.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 11, 2012, 05:00:07 AM #10701 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:16:14 AM by Alses
WOah, had no idea that those settings were saved in cookies... Nvm this post. Keep making awesome stuff XP
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on June 11, 2012, 05:00:07 AM
Keep making awesome stuff XP
um, since when has he stopped making awesome stuff?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 11, 2012, 12:20:59 PM
um, since when has he stopped making awesome stuff?
Never, that's why I said keep making awesome stuff. To not stop making awesome stuff <O<
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on June 11, 2012, 12:32:19 PM
Never, that's why I said keep making awesome stuff. To not stop making awesome stuff <O<
i meant that whhy say keep? he always does XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

the title is changed *HYPED*
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KnightMario on June 11, 2012, 12:36:54 PM
i meant that whhy say keep? he always does XD
'Keep' is a word used to insinuate continuation.
I.E.: 'Please keep making hacks' can have the same meaning as 'Please continue making hacks'.

So how's that moveset re-builder thing coming?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I just want to say that you are incredibly smart. I appreciate what you do. So here's a cyber thanks.(take that how you want)
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 11, 2012, 10:33:16 PM
So how's that moveset re-builder thing coming?
Just say "HYPE" 3 times in caps per post you make and it will make the wait 10 seconds faster. ;) lol