Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: toonlink444 on June 12, 2012, 03:53:31 AM
I just want to say that you are incredibly smart. I appreciate what you do. So here's a cyber thanks.(take that how you want)

thanks for the thanks man

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 11, 2012, 10:33:16 PM
So how's that moveset re-builder thing coming?
Quote from: SmashClash on June 12, 2012, 04:06:06 AM
Just say "HYPE" 3 times in caps per post you make and it will make the wait 10 seconds faster. ;) lol

HYPE HYPE HYPE

inb4somebodycomestomyhouseandtellsmepersonallytohurryupandtheycan'tcontaintheirhypeanylongerandraidsmyfridge

Thanks for the thanks XD

How many days for your vacations Sifu BlackJax?

he has bout... 4 days left till summer vacation.. or maybe 3 :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I get out Thursday.
Pikazz is my beta tester again btw.

Good night.

Night BJ.
*raids your fridge*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*joins in on the fridge raid*

oh look beer! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*test eating everything I know that's new in Box of Cupcakes*

it is delicious~

a teaser~

just kidding but I will not give out any teases without BJ96 promision! :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

man, cupcakes and beer are out...
got any grapes? you get the srs face if you don't get that
but epic job on this, can't wait.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

*begins hearing drum n' bass*

Brawlbox .67 is nearing... and more with a beta tester already in :-)

BJ is by far my favorite programmer in the smash modding.

Quote from: namq on June 12, 2012, 06:06:36 PM
*begins hearing drum n' bass*

Brawlbox .67 is nearing... and more with a beta tester already in :-)

BJ is by far my favorite programmer in the smash modding.
<3 DnB

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More DnB swag where that came from

Quote from: pikazz on June 12, 2012, 09:09:37 AM
*test eating everything I know that&#039;s new in Box of Cupcakes*

it is delicious~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

a teaser~

just kidding but I will not give out any teases without BJ96 promision! :srs:
Feel free to post all the cupcake teasers you want :af:

June 12, 2012, 09:33:48 PM #10720 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:40:53 PM by namq
*moans* great DnB!  \w/ ('^.^') \w/

PMBR member said something and I want to make sure if it would available to us in .67


17:18 <MonkUnit> BrawlBox doesn't display invincibility and such like Melee does (blue and green hurtboxes)


Green bone collisions are already Available in brawlbox, which show invincibility frames.
Blue bone collisions would be needed to be called with PSA, Blue means intangible

hope to read from this soon :-)

EDIT:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 12, 2012, 08:37:34 PM
Feel free to post all the cupcake teasers you want :af:

pikazz I'll be waiting for feedback/spoilers/reports :) <3

Quote from: namq on June 12, 2012, 09:33:48 PM
*moans* great DnB!  \w/ ('^.^') \w/

PMBR member said something and I want to make sure if it would available to us in .67


17:18 <MonkUnit> BrawlBox doesn't display invincibility and such like Melee does (blue and green hurtboxes)


Green bone collisions are already Available in brawlbox, which show invincibility frames.
Blue bone collisions would be needed to be called with PSA, Blue means intangible

hope to read from this soon :-)

K, super easy request is super easy.
You're talking about the event literally called "Bone Collision" right? Because hurtboxes aren't the same as hitboxes and bone collisions aren't technically HIT boxes, so I just need some specification XD

I think he means he wants bone collisions to show up in bb like hitboxes do. And with different colors for the type of collision it is.

June 12, 2012, 11:08:26 PM #10723 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:40:13 AM by namq
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 12, 2012, 09:45:14 PM
K, super easy request is super easy.
You're talking about the event literally called "Bone Collision" right? Because hurtboxes aren't the same as hitboxes and bone collisions aren't technically HIT boxes, so I just need some specification XD
Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 12, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
I think he means he wants bone collisions to show up in bb like hitboxes do. And with different colors for the type of collision it is.


PSA event:

bone collision
parameter1: bone ID
parameter2: (same as in body collision)

so when called on brawlbox to show the "hurtbox" with the collision the psa calls example:

0 yellow = normal
1 greeb = invinsibility
2 blue = intangible
3 blue = intangible (no flashing)
4 blue = intangible (quick flashing)

EDIT:

and also the Body collision event (all hurtboxes get this event attributes)

to also show the preview of the collisions (all of them) with the color of the type of "body collision"

EDIT 2:

BlackJax:  Will brawlbox use the attribute characters uses? (the size attribute which actually resizes the model via psa)

so that viewing hitboxes is more accurate in brawlbox as it will be ingame.

EDIT 3:

The size attribute is used in all Project M characters, this request might help them make the game more precise and solid.

Sure, I'll just use the same collision bubble as catch collisions for bone collisions. Body collisions I'll apply to all hurtboxes.

Attributes use, not in the initial release. There'll be a lot of extra stuff I'll add later like SFX playing and NTSC to PAL conversion but the first release should have enough new features to make a better PSA than when using the actual PSA program.