Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I need to get me hand on thee treasure mates!  *coughs*. I mean, I so want to try the moveset editor out.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 14, 2012, 07:01:30 PM
You too? :O

*Jumps on bandwagon while it still has room.*

I wanna learn!


Quote from: Spex130 on June 14, 2012, 09:06:57 PM
*Jumps on bandwagon while it still has room.*

I wanna learn!
i want too, but i don't know if i can get the programs or not.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

>.>
<.<
I may learn.
Also, BlackJax, will get USB Gecko from me!

to be honest, I am little afraid for BJ96 will set up a school for programming D:
that will surely take a lot time together his real life and brawlbox and otherstuff he doing as well and I dont want to push him to the limit D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 15, 2012, 01:14:53 AM #10805 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:23:41 AM by Anivernage
It doesnt need to be school, with grades, and exams,etc.
Maybe some streams or one for the ones who want to learn(like me XD ), since BJ is busy with BB,and real life.
Just Saiyan

Quote from: Anivernage on June 15, 2012, 01:14:53 AM
It doesnt need to be school, with grades, and exams,etc.
Maybe some streams or one for the ones to want to learn(like me XD ), since BJ is busy with BB,and real life.
Just Saiyan

lol Just Saiyan

Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2012, 01:18:31 AM
lol Just Saiyan
lol, originally I was going to put "Just Super Saiyan 4"  :P

June 15, 2012, 01:23:13 AM #10808 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:24:12 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: Anivernage on June 15, 2012, 01:20:36 AM
lol, originally I was going to put "Just Super Saiyan 4"  :P
Yeah, right. :P
Let's get on topic:
I only need 3 words.

Hype hype hype![/hype[censored]]

Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2012, 01:23:13 AM
Yeah, right. :P
Let's get on topic:
I only need 3 words.

Hype hype hype![/hype[censored]]
lol, k
Also i see the censored thing before you change it :P
On topic again.
It woulde be cool if we can read gfx in BB previewer as well as psa, [censored] REFF  :(

I'll just show a stream of myself parsing REFF (or doing something moveset related) tomorrow and explain what I'm doing.

It's 8:49 here at this exact moment this post was made, so just sync that with the time of this post in your time and be online tomorrow sometime between 10 to 12 AM my time. I'll stream then.

Hey, how much did you pay for the streaming?
Are there any free live streams?

join.me is free but there's no sound unless you buy premium, or something like that.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 04:06:31 AM
join.me is free but there's no sound unless you buy premium, or something like that.
: O Awesome, thanks.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2012, 04:42:07 AM
: O Awesome, thanks.
curses... now u kno the secret to mine and BJ's stream's >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady