Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

was all of that a joke or was some of that true

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on June 15, 2012, 05:20:06 PM
was all of that a joke or was some of that true

<_<
It was all completely a joke
>_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 05:26:08 PM
<_<
It was all completely a joke
>_>
So...was there any progress? :srs:
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 15, 2012, 05:55:18 PM
So...was there any progress? :srs:

There was actually an extremely large amount of progress.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 05:16:14 PM
https://join.me/982-023-238

There's no desktop sound.

The moveset editor doesn't work for Pokemon trainer or DDD at all. It just crashes violently with no error message. Brawlbox v0.67 has gone nowhere in the past 2 weeks. I have gotten nothing done. I have been too busy partying and doing exams and sleeping and eating and breathing. The tristripper/trifanner is nothing. It is simply a term that I made up to keep everyone occupied and hoping that their mods will take up less space. Yes you are hoping for too much.






I couldn't help being insanely sarcastic, sorry about that. :P

=_= what browser do you use?
I use google chrome and I can get sound on Join Me just fine.
1: Open Join Me
2: Click the phone icon
3: Click Join by internet
4: Download the application and install it.
5: Plug in a head set with a mic
6: Click connect.

I've done this three times on my desktop with a few artist friends on DA....and we all hear eachother just fine in the phone conference...

He wanted DESKTOP sounds, not his own voice.
READ.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 15, 2012, 07:17:33 PM #10836 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:52:02 PM by SmashClash
I just got join.me!
Also, USB Gecko is ready for you to be bought on eBay from me, BlackJax.
I sent you the link.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 15, 2012, 07:16:50 PM
He wanted DESKTOP sounds, not his own voice.
READ.
Why would u want to hear desktop sounds anyway...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 15, 2012, 07:58:44 PM
Why would u want to hear desktop sounds anyway...

LOL

music!? keep the viewers entertained even when they're not watching :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 08:01:50 PM
LOL

music!? keep the viewers entertained even when they're not watching :af:
Oh, that's easy !

If you have the kinda mic headset that has a separate plugin for the speakers and mic (IE: one cord for the mic and one cord for the headset) just unplug the one for the speakers and switch the audio setting for the 'speaker output' option to your regular speakers problem solved :3
How does that solve ur problem? The viewers can hear your speaker output because your microphone picks up the sound coming from them :3

I tried that and it worked, don't believe me I'll get on a stream and prove it :P

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 15, 2012, 08:09:12 PM
Oh, that's easy !

If you have the kinda mic headset that has a separate plugin for the speakers and mic (IE: one cord for the mic and one cord for the headset) just unplug the one for the speakers and switch the audio setting for the 'speaker output' option to your regular speakers problem solved :3
How does that solve ur problem? The viewers can hear your speaker output because your microphone picks up the sound coming from them :3

I tried that and it worked, don't believe me I'll get on a stream and prove it :P
no need to prove urself :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 15, 2012, 08:12:38 PM #10841 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:13:29 PM by BlackJax96
Oh, I can just use stereo mix as the mic lol

try this: https://join.me/355-504-615

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 08:12:38 PM
Oh, I can just use stereo mix as the mic lol

try this: https://join.me/355-504-615
yeay! it's still ongoing <3
I thought I did miss alot D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 15, 2012, 05:16:14 PMhttps://join.me/982-023-238 There's no desktop sound. The moveset editor doesn't work for Pokemon trainer or DDD at all. It just crashes violently with no error message. Brawlbox v0.67 has gone nowhere in the past 2 weeks. I have gotten nothing done. I have been too busy partying and doing exams and sleeping and eating and breathing. The tristripper/trifanner is nothing. It is simply a term that I made up to keep everyone occupied and hoping that their mods will take up less space. Yes you are hoping for too much. I couldn't help being insanely sarcastic, sorry about that. :P
Wait so is Brawlbox v0.67 really not able to work with DDD? Does the Trifanner really reduce textures' memory sizes? Or was those things a joke, I really want to now becuase those are actually important in Brawl hacking, only DDD PSAs re ports, and reducing texture memory sizes while keeping the same quality can help make better imports and model/texture hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 15, 2012, 09:45:40 PM
Wait so is Brawlbox v0.67 really not able to work with DDD? Does the Trifanner really reduce textures' memory sizes? Or was those things a joke, I really want to now becuase those are actually important in Brawl hacking, only DDD PSAs re ports, and reducing texture memory sizes while keeping the same quality can help make better imports and model/texture hacks.

>_>
it was a joke. as stated twice before.
<_<