Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 27, 2012, 08:22:26 PM #10995 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:48:55 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: namq on June 27, 2012, 08:11:20 PM


That is projectM's Ike, and as you can see, he has "intagible" in his rightarm, making it hard for opponents to hit him cause the sword hitbox is above hand and head
If I were to view every character's move and see what move is intangible then memorize every single one I'd have better strategy in Brawl.

yes that actually helps many :-).

once the new brawlbox comes by, it will be easier to view al the stuff that are going to happen in a fight.

Oh and I parsed and rebuilt U8 nodes (SZS and some ARC files) yesterday. It was pretty easy; took less than an hour to do. The only thing Brawlbox can't do now is recompress them as YAZ0.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2012, 08:49:57 PM
Oh and I parsed and rebuilt U8 nodes (SZS and some ARC files) yesterday. It was pretty easy; took less than an hour to do. The only thing Brawlbox can't do now is recompress them as YAZ0.
would u be able to compress them to YAZ0? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


What kind of blockhead do you have to be to request anything, no matter how big or small, of someone already working on a complex project (including a bunch of requests)?

Quote from: namq on June 27, 2012, 03:10:04 AMhttp://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-4599.html
I knew Dedede's dash attack was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2012, 08:57:51 PM
I'd like to
So you mean we would be able to edit other Wii and GameCube files with Brawlbox? If so then sweet then we could actually edit SMS and SMG/SMG2. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on June 27, 2012, 09:01:58 PM
What kind of blockhead do you have to be to request anything, no matter how big or small, of someone already working on a complex project (including a bunch of requests)?
I knew Dedede's dash attack was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Note that this is ProjectM's hitbox and frame data

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2012, 08:49:57 PM
Oh and I parsed and rebuilt U8 nodes (SZS and some ARC files) yesterday. It was pretty easy; took less than an hour to do. The only thing Brawlbox can't do now is recompress them as YAZ0.
Do you plan on parsing/rebuilding .mot and .seq files at some point O.o
Only for previewing the animations in brawlbox of course, it would make animating a character rigged to a brawl skeleton so much easier with a frame by frame reference :3

June 27, 2012, 11:36:19 PM #11004 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:38:49 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 27, 2012, 11:26:56 PM
Do you plan on parsing/rebuilding .mot and .seq files at some point O.o
Only for previewing the animations in brawlbox of course, it would make animating a character rigged to a brawl skeleton so much easier with a frame by frame reference :3

No.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 27, 2012, 09:41:18 PM
So you mean we would be able to edit other Wii and GameCube files with Brawlbox? If so then sweet then we could actually edit SMS and SMG/SMG2. :D

Or Mariokart Wii.
And not Gamecube.

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on June 27, 2012, 09:01:58 PM
What kind of blockhead do you have to be to request anything, no matter how big or small, of someone already working on a complex project (including a bunch of requests)?

Thank you.






Oh and I fixed the last known bug with the moveset rebuilder. I'll test it in game sometime later

Ah. Bugs. Speaking of bugs...

Did you ever fix that Pit import bow thing?


Quote from: Spex130 on June 28, 2012, 12:11:45 AM
Ah. Bugs. Speaking of bugs...

Did you ever fix that Pit import bow thing?

Not yet, that would involve matrices and stuff...

Anyway the moveset rebuilder worked on Pikachu's moveset aside from the regular grab. (NAMQ tested it)
Just need to make a few adjustment to some things. :O

.pac uploaded and made by BlackJax96

http://www.mediafire.com/?g3671gu7ym78g8h

Rebuilded pikachu:

People please test the file to see un-discovered crashes

Currently doing this crashes the game:
- Normal Grab (non running or pivot)
- JumpF
- Getting hit (getting out of hitstun)

wait, rebuild as i it jsut remakes the psa? what is good about that (as you can tell, i barly knwo stuff about psa)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's just a test of saving the file. If the data from the PSA editor works the same as the original in game, the PSA editor can save 100% correctly. Or, theoretically, at least.

FC: 2191-7379-6272