Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Editing fighter.pac is my top priority, I want to code something that would be easier in the fighter.pac rather than porting to every character individually.  Gah... this stuff are not easy to figure out without even trying it heh :-)

July 01, 2012, 02:46:48 PM #11087 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:53:22 PM by pikazz
I found stuff that will help BJ96 with brawlbox.

I died a bit when I saw this:
Stupid Tinypic :C


dahell? a cloned jigglypuff, kinda went wrong when moving from box, right? xD

Quote from: namq on July 01, 2012, 03:02:00 PM
Model Changer stuff?
if the yellow eyes model changer was active it should change the eyes only its wierd it creates a new t posed jiglypuff imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just dont know what happen, instead for a sleephat, I got a extra jigglypuff like a clone O.o
only problem is the cloned jigglypuff is always T posed and yelloweyes
Stupid Tinypic :C

*shudders* that jigglypuff made my skin crawl
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

July 01, 2012, 03:38:11 PM #11093 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 03:42:00 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: pikazz on July 01, 2012, 02:46:48 PM
I found stuff that will help BJ96 with brawlbox.

I died a bit when I saw this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like Jigglypuff is a pair of deformed twins. D:

It sorta looks cool.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: pikazz on July 01, 2012, 02:46:48 PM
I found stuff that will help BJ96 with brawlbox.

I died a bit when I saw this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks so horribly wrong...


When will you release him? :af:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2012, 08:53:18 AM
its better that bb comes without errors than coming with bugs also bj you should try char with lots of articles offsets like samus to see if the rebuilder is working correctly

So far most movesets, the ones that don't include offsets in extra parameters, can be rebuilt.

Unfortunately some characters have special structures and offsets included randomly around in parameter nodes that I need to parse and rebuild. Like Popo & Nana for example. Nana has her own subaction list. :srs: But I already supported it :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 05:44:29 PM
So far most movesets, the ones that don't include offsets in extra parameters, can be rebuilt.

Unfortunately some characters have special structures and offsets included randomly around in parameter nodes that I need to parse and rebuild. Like Popo & Nana for example. Nana has her own subaction list. :srs: But I already supported it :af:
so when released, ALL movesets will be rebuildable, no watter how weird they are?

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 05:47:48 PM
so when released, ALL movesets will be rebuildable, no watter how weird they are?

Yes! Even Kirby.
His moveset is a nightmare. He has 68 extra offsets to deal with :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 05:50:19 PM
Yes! Even Kirby.
His moveset is a nightmare. He has 68 extra offsets to deal with :srs:
Ouch. Maybe I'll start PSAing with someone else than kirby (I wanted to edit his moveset, but I wasn't aware that he had 68 other movesets...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 05:47:48 PMso when released, ALL movesets will be rebuildable, no watter how weird they are?
Yes now I can finally get some real progress on M&L over IC, and make Bowser over DDD.....although I would rather have Bowser have DDD's N and S specials instead, but I don't know the right coding to do it yet. XP Hopefully this means that I can get the High Jump working for the Up B for M&L. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.