Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 18, 2012, 07:07:37 AM
Found a pretty serious issue.
When I try and compare a variable above 255, it refuses to let me select it in the model viewer. I don't know if this also applies to normal view, but it's annoying. IC-basic 20003 automatically changes to 35 before leaving the event edit thing.

k, will fix.

Animation appending is messed up in BB67, had to re-download 66 to do them.

the animation gets wacky with 67, with 66b they work completely fine.

off topic:  how does the obj importer work again?
i mean if an object is rigged to one bone can it be replaced via the obj importer function?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 19, 2012, 02:27:39 AM
off topic:  how does the obj importer work again?
i mean if an object is rigged to one bone can it be replaced via the obj importer function?

Do you mean the MDL0 object importer? There is no .obj importer.
And any object can be imported, even if it's rigged to multiple bones. The bones it uses will be imported also, though.

Quote from: namq on July 18, 2012, 11:34:07 PM
Animation appending is messed up in BB67, had to re-download 66 to do them.

the animation gets wacky with 67, with 66b they work completely fine.

ok...

Will Brawl Box ever be able to export folders? Such as a model's UVs?

Quote from: Mafioso on July 19, 2012, 02:53:55 AM
Will Brawl Box ever be able to export folders? Such as a model's UVs?

Only folders that I want it to be able to export. A lot of folders don't actually hold any data, they just group initialized entries together.

Hm, alright, I getcha.

I ask because it might be easier for some to export all of a character's materials/shaders or, in my case, UV files.

I'd rather not do 475 by hand. :|

Everything made simple for expert Brawl hackers. I made the 'Vegeta Project' thanks to the update of BrawlBox. A useful tool.

I don't know if this bug has been reported but I tried to save a psa with the Moveset editor in Brawlbox and it corrupts the file and becomes inaccessible via Smash attacks
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on July 20, 2012, 01:05:25 AM
I don't know if this bug has been reported but I tried to save a psa with the Moveset editor in Brawlbox and it corrupts the file and becomes inaccessible via Smash attacks
Does the file load fine in game and in BrawlBox? If it just PSA to can't open it then it isn't a bug, it's from the way v0.67 rebuilds the file. Actuallythe only reason I see that using PSA would be better is so you can have multiple subactions having the same animation name, but this is supposably fixed in the v0.67b, which isn't up for DL yet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

PSAMod can still edit BrawlBox edited files, however PSA will corrupt the file and make it unusable.

Do you think you can try and revisit translating verticies?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

That awkward moment when you're experimenting with camera bone flags, and then you get the "FollowCameraRotation" flag to work in the model viewer, and then you test it on the shield model, and it works, and then you get curious and add the flag to the neck bone of a rigged character model, and then you get creeped out because the model's head follows you everywhere in the model viewer. :srs:

Quote from: Stitch on July 20, 2012, 05:39:59 PM
Do you think you can try and revisit translating verticies?

no

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 20, 2012, 11:08:05 PM
That awkward moment when you're experimenting with camera bone flags, and then you get the "FollowCameraRotation" flag to work in the model viewer, and then you test it on the shield model, and it works, and then you get curious and add the flag to the neck bone of a rigged character model, and then you get creeped out because the model's head follows you everywhere in the model viewer. :srs:
Mind posting a pic? :af:

Also, have you gotten visibility flag to be used in the model viewer?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

July 20, 2012, 11:17:34 PM #11759 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:24:56 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Fire Grounder on July 20, 2012, 11:14:29 PM
Mind posting a pic? :af:

Also, have you gotten visibility flag to be used in the model viewer?

Well it's kinda pointless atm since a still picture doesn't do the creepiness justice.

Actually no, it's still creepy. I'll get a pic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:srs:

And yes I have, I'm pretty sure it works in v0.67.