Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


lol

can't ban me for a one-word post because lol is really three words

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 21, 2012, 11:10:42 PMEyes always face the screen :D xD Idea; 1. Get a Mona Lisa picture model 2. Make seperate texture/bones for the eye 3. Turn on Face-the-screen boneflag 4. ??? 5. Profit!!
Now where can I find a model of Mona Lisa? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: NaOH on July 22, 2012, 12:26:17 AM
idk if this has been reported yet but I <3 you blackjax
Another report: You're too sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 22, 2012, 03:15:07 AM #11794 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:16:09 AM by BlackJax96
Hey Sky Grounder, mah boi.
And anyone else interested in figuring out all the flags.

Behold, the all the SCN0 Flags:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...and all the bone flags:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that's just a preview of the new stuff in v0.67b.
>w>

Follow camera boneflags? I will love this new brawlbox.
Your awesome BJ. When I grow up I wanna be like you :srs:
Even If you are younger than me... anyway, defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.

Quote from: Iwvi on July 22, 2012, 04:07:50 AM
Follow camera boneflags? I will love this new brawlbox.
Your awesome BJ. When I grow up I wanna be like you :srs:

:'D sounds like a plan

And yes. The new Brawlbox will be amazing.
SCN0, PAT0, CHR0, SRT0, SHP0, VIS0, CLR0, TEX0, PLT0, & MDL0 are now 100% known :af:

Unfortunately, my new resources don't describe REFF. :v

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 22, 2012, 04:22:42 AM
:'D sounds like a plan

And yes. The new Brawlbox will be amazing.
SCN0, PAT0, CHR0, SRT0, SHP0, VIS0, CLR0, TEX0, PLT0, & MDL0 are now 100% known :af:

Unfortunately, my new resources don't describe REFF. :v
when will the new BB be released? :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 22, 2012, 06:05:27 AM
Planning to release tomorrow. >.>
='O

... imma cry myself to sleep now... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 22, 2012, 03:15:07 AM
...and all the bone flags:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that's just a preview of the new stuff in v0.67b.
>w>
does that mean you have find out the boneflags like as make any bones like as Ike´s cape to be effect by Wind and that stuff?(if so i dont have to animte SSj3 hair on Gotenks+Goku xD)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 22, 2012, 08:08:00 AM
does that mean you have find out the boneflags like as make any bones like as Ike´s cape to be effect by Wind and that stuff?(if so i dont have to animte SSj3 hair on Gotenks+Goku xD)
dont think that is any bone flag since if you change the name the wind doesnt affect it so i dont think that will ever work

bj what does each of those new bone flags do? what does the visible do?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 22, 2012, 03:15:07 AM
Hey Sky Grounder, mah boi.
And anyone else interested in figuring out all the flags.

Behold, the all the SCN0 Flags:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...and all the bone flags:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that's just a preview of the new stuff in v0.67b.
>w>
o.o
O_O
O_O

And I who thought I did well with SCN0.

:srs:

I might aswell throw myself through a window.

:srs: :srs:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on July 22, 2012, 09:23:29 AM
o.o
O_O
O_O

And I who thought I did well with SCN0.

:srs:

I might aswell throw myself through a window.

:srs: :srs:
whoa now man... dont start acting like that :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 09:31:06 AM
whoa now man... dont start acting like that :o

Don't take me serious :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus