Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 24, 2012, 08:58:29 AM #11880 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:03:10 AM by StarWaffle
lol I made it >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy Mountain shall now happen!

*Recruits the stage makers*

July 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM #11882 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:30:40 AM by Snivy
It's cool that this BrawlBox plays the sounds from BSRAR now. It's probably been there for a while, but I don't edit sounds much.
Edit: Also, I opened a .Arc from SS, and I had to look at alot of "Unsupported Fur Data is Used!" errors, shall I send one to you?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I'm reporting that editing Yoshi even slightly with BrawlBox crashes when you attempt to shield. Tested in game several times.

Quote from: Snivy on July 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM
It's cool that this BrawlBox plays the sounds from BSRAR now. It's probably been there for a while, but I don't edit sounds much.
Edit: Also, I opened a .Arc from SS, and I had to look at alot of "Unsupported Fur Data is Used!" errors, shall I send one to you?
hah i got that alot of TvC models that says the same thing.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Snivy on July 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM
It's cool that this BrawlBox plays the sounds from BSRAR now. It's probably been there for a while, but I don't edit sounds much.
Edit: Also, I opened a .Arc from SS, and I had to look at alot of "Unsupported Fur Data is Used!" errors, shall I send one to you?
Quote from: DSX8 on July 24, 2012, 10:46:53 AM
hah i got that alot of TvC models that says the same thing.

Did you guys redownload Brawlbox? There was a bug where that message would always pop up no matter what >.>

If you did, then I'll take the models <.<

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 24, 2012, 08:58:29 AM
lol I made it &gt;.&gt;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol I wub it :af2:

Quote from: Numbuh 214 on July 24, 2012, 09:57:15 AM
I&#039;m reporting that editing Yoshi even slightly with BrawlBox crashes when you attempt to shield. Tested in game several times.

k, so far the characters with weird action glitches are Falco, Bowser, Samus, and Yoshi. >_>

Quote from: Snivy on July 24, 2012, 09:27:54 AM
It's cool that this BrawlBox plays the sounds from BSRAR now.
I think there's screwy playback on some sounds, though, which would obviously have to fixed before working on rebuilding. Or maybe the problem is with the sounds themselves...

Also, this isn't really important at all, but some Banks folders in the RSAR (Files/snd_bank_SA_whatever/Banks) show the + icon for expanding, but don't expand into anything when you click it. The icon just disappears.

Oh, and is audio for Snake's codec conversations is in those snd_bank_SA_Snake folders, or just references like the rest of that section? If it is the audio, will BrawlBox be able to play and replace it in the future?

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on July 24, 2012, 05:18:10 PM
I think there's screwy playback on some sounds, though, which would obviously have to fixed before working on rebuilding. Or maybe the problem is with the sounds themselves...

Also, this isn't really important at all, but some Banks folders in the RSAR (Files/snd_bank_SA_whatever/Banks) show the + icon for expanding, but don't expand into anything when you click it. The icon just disappears.

Oh, and is audio for Snake's codec conversations is in those snd_bank_SA_Snake folders, or just references like the rest of that section? If it is the audio, will BrawlBox be able to play and replace it in the future?


Everything related to BRSAR is WIP atm.
And yes everything will be possible

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 24, 2012, 09:11:05 AM
Sexy Mountain shall now happen!

*Recruits the stage makers*
YES.
This shall be the greatest stage ever!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey BJ, I used the Brawl Box 0.67b to edit three collisions in pac file I edited with Brawl Box 0.67, but when I save it I still get this message.  "the given key was not present in the dictionary"


All three collisions that I edited does not have an ID, ArgumentOffset, IntOffset, or Size.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on July 24, 2012, 06:10:29 PM
Hey BJ, I used the Brawl Box 0.67b to edit three collisions in pac file I edited with Brawl Box 0.67, but when I save it I still get this message.  "the given key was not present in the dictionary"

The only reason that bug shows up is because one or more external references isn't used. So fix your references before saving. :srs: v0.67 was buggy as hell anyway.

Quote from: BigBadBooya on July 24, 2012, 06:10:29 PM
All three collisions that I edited does not have an ID, ArgumentOffset, IntOffset, or Size.

This doesn't even matter jsyk

Alright, so how do I fix the references.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Body collisions works 100%, Bone collisions are not shown yet.  Still, love the bug fixes!!!

What exactly are all you guys doing to get these bugs?

I managed to release Ryu and Ken without so much as a hiccup using only BB.67

Granted, Iron Man couldn't be done because its Samus, but Ryu and Ken came out fine. o.O
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey BJ, huge jazz model packs approaching. They ALL say "Unsupported Fur Data is used!" Credit should go to RTB for ripping the TMNT models.

*places crate on the ground*

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzffbl3mi44nn3v/CVJ_Character_models.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mu5ha2ug48frusj/TMNTSU_character_pack.rar

Hope this is enough to help with that.