Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

i most wanted to have .rel file editing or Tristripper most
.rel files for making awesome movesets with custom articles
Tristripper so i can lower filesize on my dr. mario/normal mario model in one/lower filesize on GFX models for movesets/more stuff

since brsar is already done (super swand) and items moveset i dont think i will ever been needing that since i almost never play with items(but smashball)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

OMG i can't wait to edit FIGHTER.PAC this file contains things that will help me a lot !
Please make this file editable !
At least for now i can read it to search what i have to modify.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

item movesets would be pretty pimp.

Just sayin'.

I am so in NEED of Tristripper...... :srs:  *wants Ezio and Lightning in Brawl*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 28, 2012, 03:07:59 PM #12019 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:41:09 PM by namq
BJ96 I found a semi fix, but it's risky (about the sub routines not copy/pasting right).

Once I copy pasted the sub routines they are action 274 main blah blah.  I open now the .pac in PSA1.3mod and in the pont them to the correct offset (pointing/linking to the sub routine in brawlbox is just plain more work, click here > click there > okay > done and the repeat in other sub actions)

In PSA1.3mod if I don't add anything and just modify the sub routines that have an offset of null "FFFFFFFF" the file won't corrupt.  Adding stuff in 1.3mod after being worked in brawlbox just corrupts the file (I got 2 of my files corrupted)

I speeded up my work with PSA1.3mod, now I'm happy that I can speed up, but accident adding an event might corrupt file by a high chance.

Yay NAMQ is happy!

Edit:

I further tested and seems to work, no glitches, no file size changes, the file is intact when transitioned from Brawlbox 0.67b to PSA1.3mod.  But I state that in 0.67 and then to 1.3mod I got a corrupted file when adding stuff in 1.3mod so, only editing current available events would be the best way to avoid corruption.

there's a new entryz?
i wanna change meh vote
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Dat poll...
Is :srs: as hell....

OMGGGGGGGG
Why did i choose something too early i should had waited and choose item and fighter.pac.
oh well it looks like it is winning anyways lol
-

July 28, 2012, 05:18:35 PM #12023 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:27:30 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Snivy on July 28, 2012, 06:58:55 AM
Switched mine to tristripper. Not to be mean. >_> Anyway, if we did have Tristripper, then I would be able to release a cool map I've been making but had to abandon because the models were too big. >_> I tried optimizing them, so don't say that please. >_<
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 28, 2012, 02:53:18 PM
I am so in NEED of Tristripper...... :srs:  *wants Ezio and Lightning in Brawl*



Quote from: ASF1nk on July 28, 2012, 07:18:01 AM
Too much focus on characters, it's our turn!!!
REL would benefit everyone, so get on that rel now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol@yousmiliestealin'

lol, your fault for making the best emote eva

Quote from: Chaoszard on July 28, 2012, 09:34:16 AM
OMG i can't wait to edit FIGHTER.PAC this file contains things that will help me a lot !
Please make this file editable !
At least for now i can read it to search what i have to modify.

Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 28, 2012, 09:45:30 AM
item movesets would be pretty pimp.

Just sayin'.

Yes it would be.
Except moveset files are the biggest pain in the ass to rebuild.

Quote from: namq on July 28, 2012, 03:07:59 PM
BJ96 I found a semi fix, but it&#039;s risky (about the sub routines not copy/pasting right).

Once I copy pasted the sub routines they are action 274 main blah blah. &nbsp;I open now the .pac in PSA1.3mod and in the pont them to the correct offset (pointing/linking to the sub routine in brawlbox is just plain more work, click here &gt; click there &gt; okay &gt; done and the repeat in other sub actions)

In PSA1.3mod if I don&#039;t add anything and just modify the sub routines that have an offset of null &quot;FFFFFFFF&quot; the file won&#039;t corrupt. &nbsp;Adding stuff in 1.3mod after being worked in brawlbox just corrupts the file (I got 2 of my files corrupted)

I speeded up my work with PSA1.3mod, now I&#039;m happy that I can speed up, but accident adding an event might corrupt file by a high chance.

Yay NAMQ is happy!

Edit:

I further tested and seems to work, no glitches, no file size changes, the file is intact when transitioned from Brawlbox 0.67b to PSA1.3mod.&nbsp; But I state that in 0.67 and then to 1.3mod I got a corrupted file when adding stuff in 1.3mod so, only editing current available events would be the best way to avoid corruption.

Making more work for yourself I see.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 28, 2012, 04:19:17 PM
Dat poll...
Is :srs: as hell....

How do you know if I'm taking a random poll I made seriously or not anyway

Quote from: Mariodk on July 28, 2012, 08:22:04 AM
i most wanted to have .rel file editing or Tristripper most
.rel files for making awesome movesets with custom articles
Tristripper so i can lower filesize on my dr. mario/normal mario model in one/lower filesize on GFX models for movesets/more stuff

since brsar is already done (super swand) and items moveset i dont think i will ever been needing that since i almost never play with items(but smashball)

Once Brawlbox supports BRSAR, Super Sawndz and regular Sawndz will be two very inconvenient tools compared to Brawlbox. No offense agoaj and jaklub.

All you would need to do in Brawlbox would be right click a sound and click replace with a wav file.
Not to mention you can change the pitch and other settings of the WAV after you've imported it.

No need for any SDK programs or anything

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, can't believe I finally managed to install Net Framework 4.  :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Now I can use the last version of Brawl Box ^^

July 28, 2012, 07:12:01 PM #12025 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:15:18 PM by Eternal Yoshi
BB 0.67b Updated as of July 24 at 4:42 PM crashed when I try to save edits to stages, regardless of whether I import models or not.

I don't see the point in editing Fighter.pac if it isn't supported by FP and could desynch and mess up code based injections.

I chose REFF because I don't use Riivo and don't plan on making/using sound packs until we get a bug free File Patch 4.0, and only 2 users that I know of can do that.

July 28, 2012, 07:15:56 PM #12026 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:17:09 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 28, 2012, 07:12:01 PM
BB 0.67b Updated as of July 24 at 4:42 PM crashed when I try to save edits to stages, regardless of whether I import models or not.

I don't see the point in editing Fighter.pac if it isn't supported by FP and could desynch and mess up code based injections.

I use Riivolution, your point is invalid.

Can you explain your troubles better good sir, idk why in the world it would crash because it never has for me.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 28, 2012, 07:12:01 PM
I chose REFF because I don't use Riivo and don't plan on making/using sound packs until we get a bug free File Patch 4.0, and only 2 users that I know of can do that.

k

What BrawlBox really needs :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's what I did:

I'm trying to rebuild a stage from anew, so I deleted a lot of textures and Mdl0s of objects that are to be replaced. Then I made a Str0 for the sea and viewed the stage collisions and did no changes to it whatsoever. Then when i tried to import a model for the BG model, it crashed.

Then I tried again by making a new brres where I imported the same model, worked fine. Even let me export it away. Then I tried removing stages and textures again but this time without adding anything. I tried to save annnnd......

Crashed again.

I voted for RSAR


I wanted to use the emote