Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lemme vote for da fighter pac
stupid no revotingz
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 28, 2012, 05:18:35 PM
Making more work for yourself I see.

How come I'm making more work?  Want me to make a gif of how fast I'm moving with PSA?  Since re-linking a non-able copy/pasting sub routines and gotos is really slowing me down.  Where I edit 30 sub actions that has the same sub routine with brawlbox, I can do like 50-60 sub actions with the same sub routine in PSA.

In brawlbox I cannot point it via offset as I can in PSA.

In brawlnox I have to:
Double click sub routine > point it to sub routine (click) > sub routine number (click) > okay (click) > done (click) > click on another sub action > open the main tab (click)> repeat

In PSA I have to;
Double click sub routine > click where I can put on text > (ctrl+v)=paste > done (click) > change sub action > repeat.

Being able to paste the offset in psa on the pointer is by far speeding me up mot putting more work on me.

My point is, I don't want to switch from BB0.67b to PSA1.3mod, but I have no choice.

Quote from: GameWatching on July 28, 2012, 07:19:20 PM
What BrawlBox really needs :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


true

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 28, 2012, 07:21:45 PM
Here's what I did:

I'm trying to rebuild a stage from anew, so I deleted a lot of textures and Mdl0s of objects that are to be replaced. Then I made a Str0 for the sea and viewed the stage collisions and did no changes to it whatsoever. Then when i tried to import a model for the BG model, it crashed.

Then I tried again by making a new brres where I imported the same model, worked fine. Even let me export it away. Then I tried removing stages and textures again but this time without adding anything. I tried to save annnnd......

Crashed again.



Quote from: namq on July 28, 2012, 07:57:39 PM
How come I'm making more work?  Want me to make a gif of how fast I'm moving with PSA?  Since re-linking a non-able copy/pasting sub routines and gotos is really slowing me down.  Where I edit 30 sub actions that has the same sub routine with brawlbox, I can do like 50-60 sub actions with the same sub routine in PSA.

In brawlbox I cannot point it via offset as I can in PSA.

In brawlnox I have to:
Double click sub routine > point it to sub routine (click) > sub routine number (click) > okay (click) > done (click) > click on another sub action > open the main tab (click)> repeat

In PSA I have to;
Double click sub routine > click where I can put on text > (ctrl+v)=paste > done (click) > change sub action > repeat.

Being able to paste the offset in psa on the pointer is by far speeding me up mot putting more work on me.

My point is, I don't want to switch from BB0.67b to PSA1.3mod, but I have no choice.



Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
lemme vote for da fighter pac
stupid no revotingz



You sure are in a mood today.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 28, 2012, 08:51:58 PM #12034 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:11:59 PM by DSX8
Quote from: Segtendo on July 28, 2012, 08:33:30 PM

You sure are in a mood today.
he's totally in a mood lately..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 28, 2012, 08:51:58 PM
he's totally in  mood lately..

Fixed.  But yeah I guess he really is in a mood.


i  want to change meh vote, supid poll
can you enable revoting?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 28, 2012, 05:18:35 PM
Yes it would be.
Except moveset files are the biggest pain in the ass to rebuild.

Even just the ability to change parameters would be a step up. Or change events to use ones that use the same or less parameters... since y'know, goto lines only have the one parameter >.>

Saves time from hexing and whatnot.

Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 09:17:06 PM

i  want to change meh vote, supid poll
can you enable revoting?
he could just code that into the forum... xD

Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 10:10:22 PM
he could just code that into the forum... xD
Lol. >_>
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 09:17:06 PM

i  want to change meh vote, supid poll
can you enable revoting?
Didn't one of the admins have to do that before?



Quote from: Supreme Dirt on July 28, 2012, 09:39:16 PM
Even just the ability to change parameters would be a step up. Or change events to use ones that use the same or less parameters... since y'know, goto lines only have the one parameter >.>

Saves time from hexing and whatnot.

All or nothing

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Do you think you could add the "Save as" button back in sometime, please? I see it isn't there for motion anymore, and it sure would be helpful for the moveset editor, too.