- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Sick work bro, looking good. What Beyond said is what I was gonna say, so make sure you go over those areas, so it's more than perfect.

I'm more than ready to start texturing him, so send him to me when you're ready.

August 03, 2011, 04:02:07 AM #1756 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:03:41 AM by MarioDK
AWESOME!!! finaly i can get vertex on a char. i know over ganondorf waiting for Piccolo : D lol
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That Dabura model's going to be practically flawless in every way once it's finished. This is one DBZ vertex I WILL be adding to Brawl... Good job so far SS!

I know Dabura is one of the only DBZ toys I still have....somewhere...
Cool to see him being made in brawl.



I'm going to have to replace Red Demon Knight with this "King of all Demons".

Definitely taking up a slot....but which one o.o Too awesome to NOT get. lol

Just saw the new preview and it looks legit man. Can't wait to see it all textured. :af:

that model looks great, it even looks cool with ganon's textures... xDDD

@ ItalianStallion

More than ready? Great, since i just finished end exported him. :P



he animates well and should be wi-fi safe, i will send him to you soon so you can get started on the texture.

@ Beyond

I cant wait either, knowing Stallion the texture will turn out sexy. Thanks for pointing out what needs fixes by the way, i would of missed those.  :af2:

@ jokekid

The fusion between Dabura and Ganondorf, Ganura or Daburadorf.

@ Everyone else

Thanks everyone. :o I took a big risk making Dabura and i wasn't sure if i could make him good considering i didn't have a model rip to use for a ref, so im glad to see my work was worth while.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


@shadowSnake/ItalianStallion

if i can find a dabura model´s texture (only IF) wanna get the texture from there ?

thats how i revamped Gotenks´s texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 03, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can't say I know who that is or where he/she is from (apparently DBZ), but I CAN say that your work is impresive, as usual. :]

As a matter fact, I think Ganon looks nice just like that.

No texture necessary. :af:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 04:48:37 PMI can't say I know who that is or where he/she is from (apparently DBZ), but I CAN say that your work is impresive, as usual. :] As a matter fact, I think Ganon looks nice just like that. No texture necessary. :af:
this is dabura if you is unsure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 04:48:37 PM
I can't say I know who that is or where he/she is from (apparently DBZ), but I CAN say that your work is impresive, as usual. :]

As a matter fact, I think Ganon looks nice just like that.

No texture necessary. :af:
This.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


When you make future trunks over link, then I'll take interest in your dbz antics.
And I do mean future trunks from the android saga, not the ten year old one from the buu saga.

Though I can say that Deboradorf deserves more LOL than female ganondorf...
Hmm
Male Zelda...now that would be lolzies....
And no I mean literally a male version of zelda, not sheik....

ooohh nooooowww i rememer who Dabura is. i knew that looked familiar... o.O