- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 03, 2011, 07:29:15 PMWhen you make future trunks over link, then I'll take interest in your dbz antics. And I do mean future trunks from the android saga, not the ten year old one from the buu saga. Though I can say that Deboradorf deserves more LOL than female ganondorf... Hmm Male Zelda...now that would be lolzies.... And no I mean literally a male version of zelda, not sheik....
^this and Kid trunks
he is not that bad he is funny and the reason why Gotenks is so awesome
(so i got more motivetion to finish my Fusion dance Animation :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ooooh I gotta find a spot for him!
But i dont know which Ganon to get rid of...I wanna place him over blue but I have Billy Mays as blue...And I [censored]ing love me some Billy Mays :srs:
Sh!t, I hate that Ganon hacks are so awesome but I can only choose 6. :/
Fuk it Im taking out Nightmare, I barely play SouCal anyway :af:

Cant wait to get Dabura. Looking really nice so far.


I think I'll put mine on blue slot XD too many Red Hax x_x Getting rid of Nightmare as well >.>

That Ganura looks funny, it actually fits in some weird way XD

@ Pride

The king of demons fused with the king of evil. :P

Link and Goku: well f*ck....

@ Everyone

While ItalianStallion makes the texture for Dabura im going to be making his sword and touching up the model a tiny bit.

Also, new teaser of an 1 month old project that i finally exported. Its a revamp of one of my first mariokart64n method vertexes. Check it out...

http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/p/teasers.html

release maybe today, if i find the time to take pics.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


ShadowSnake, I made great progress last night, I'd say I'm at about a 60%

I'm still waiting for you to do what we talked about through PM.

Do the fanboys want a preview of the texture? Speak now or forever hold your peace.. however that [censored] goes lol.

Also, I can take some pics for your Fallen Angel Pit if you want.. I don't mind.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 07:35:13 PM
ShadowSnake, I made great progress last night, I'd say I'm at about a 60%
I'm still waiting for you to do what we talked about through PM.
Do the fanboys want a preview of the texture? Speak now or forever hold your peace.. however that [censored] goes lol.
Also, I can take some pics for your Fallen Angel Pit if you want.. I don't mind.
Why wouldn't we want previews? XD
Also, i saw you added my new msn to your list?

yeah previews :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Alright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok?

You want them?

They're yours my friend:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


On a side note, I'm making his texture from scratch. The model I sent to ShadowSnake had no texture, and I couldn't find his texture online. Even MarioDK helped me, but no luck.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 09:53:45 PMAlright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok? You want them? They're yours my friend:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ITS AWESOME!

yeah i can only find for saiyans+piccolo+Buus
i found a dabura but really really really bad made texture
i will try again later but got to work on Goku V1 now that i finnaly got his Fitcaptain.pac done and lower filesize :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 09:53:45 PMAlright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok? You want them? They're yours my friend:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On a side note, I'm making his texture from scratch. The model I sent to ShadowSnake had no texture, and I couldn't find his texture online. Even MarioDK helped me, but no luck.

ahem... yes.

Thats just pure win, cant wait to see it 100% done. ;)

Im going to make the fixed belt right now, and the sword later tonight.

Still trying to make some final touch-ups to Fallen Angel Pit v2. >__>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 09:53:45 PM
Alright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok?

You want them?

They're yours my friend:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


On a side note, I'm making his texture from scratch. The model I sent to ShadowSnake had no texture, and I couldn't find his texture online. Even MarioDK helped me, but no luck.
EDIT: Dude this texture looks freaking awesome :D great job can't wai to see it finished