- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 22, 2011, 04:48:40 AM
Who is Leon going over? Too lazy to read.

hes going over Snake, ive already almost finished the model. just need to do his hair.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hey, Man! One More Question:

Do I need the vertex set of the polygon I'm using, the item I want to attach or both?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 21, 2011, 03:26:48 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on March 21, 2011, 01:16:42 AM
downloaded ;D

Sweet! and long time no see man. ;D

Yup had 2 take care of some personal sh*t but i'm bak ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


@ EarthwormJames

you will need the vertex, the cloned model, and the model you made, then you morph them and export. double patch if you need to as well.

@ Legendary Super Mario

Thanks buddy! :)

@ SpAcRiGgA

good to know, good news for you Dracula is almost done. :D

@ NaruZeldaMaster

Well Ninka and couldnt wait for Leon Kennedy and Toad v1 was bugging me so i decided those first. :P

@ Everyone who cares and actually likes my work :P

Well good news about Toad and Leon Kennedy, Ninka has pretty much finished the texture and it looks AMAZING, The model im making looks import worthy and wont be stretched or anything, he looks really good, all that is left is the hair and exporting. i will post a teaser tomorrow. Asked for Toad v2 i fixed the spots and am gonna conform him to the brawl model so he looks better. He will also be less big so the bones will look better. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



>_> what the hell...
I was JUST asking why you suddenly changed your next projects...
I actually do like your work, but I haven't commented cause the ones I want to coment on haven't been done yet >_>

I don't want to spam your thread with random, pointless comments about characters I don't know [censored] about after all... *nod* so yeah...
I'd much rather rate and/or comment on someone I actually know something about.

which in  most cases in these forums, happens very few times. :l



@ SmashClash

true dat. ;)

@ NaruZeldaMaster

i wasnt trying to offend and that wasnt going to you, although your name was above that i wasnt stating that you dont care i just said that because im underrated and only a few people actually come to my thread, kind of an inside joke lol. >_> and btw Knux and Chaos are after these easy projects. :P

@ LSM

:>.>: you want teasers dont ya... then here they are! :af:

They are WIPs and arent done, so dont missjudge me and ninka's work. :srs:





@ jokemon

they are right above you, enjoy!  ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Holy Shiz leon looks great :af:

Is it okay if I add him onto my thread?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 11:16:08 PM
Holy Shiz leon looks great :af:

Is it okay if I add him onto my thread?


i know its amazing would ripped models and textures can do, and yeah ninka go ahead and add him to your thread. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Have you started exporting him yet?

Because at this point it looks like all that needs to be done with the model is his collar on his jacket.

I also just noticed that I messed up on his jacket and made the fur go wear it should be his t-shirt >.<