- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Man! That was a hard poll for me to vote on. But ultimately, I REALLY want Krystal in Brawl...  :kdance:

But even if she doesn't win this poll... I know she'll be made sooner or later!


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2011, 02:51:29 AM
Man! That was a hard poll for me to vote on. But ultimately, I REALLY want Krystal in Brawl...  :kdance:

But even if she doesn't win this poll... I know she'll be made sooner or later!

I'm assuming you mean his version of Krystal/Krystal with a staff?

Because, uh...... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528

Quote from: flyinelk212 on March 25, 2011, 03:47:02 AM
I'm assuming you mean his version of Krystal/Krystal with a staff?

Because, uh...... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528

I am fully aware of that one... I mean THIS one in the spoilers:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He also said awhile back that he was going to use BY's Krystal as a base for his next version.

Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 02:11:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:50:41 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:38:20 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:33:34 AM
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)

well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. :P but next poll i will. :)
Yeah, cool. :)

your inbox was full, i was gonna pm you back but you have to delete some PMs first. :P
Ok.  I deleted 40 very old ones.

weird, it still says your inbox is full when i try to PM you... :(

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 25, 2011, 02:29:32 AM
It's funny how in your last poll, Chaos Zero won by a landslide, and yet he's losing to Knuckles.... which is weird, since Knuckles was also in your last poll... (not the Leon poll...)

yeah weird lol, i really need to stop jumping to random projects and just make what wins the polls.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2011, 02:51:29 AM
Man! That was a hard poll for me to vote on. But ultimately, I REALLY want Krystal in Brawl...  :kdance:

But even if she doesn't win this poll... I know she'll be made sooner or later!

Heck yeah im gonna make her, if she wins one of the polls lol. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2011, 03:28:43 AM
knux ftw

hes actually done almost its just patching sonic is such a pain.  :-\

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2011, 04:03:42 AM
Quote from: flyinelk212 on March 25, 2011, 03:47:02 AM
I'm assuming you mean his version of Krystal/Krystal with a staff?

Because, uh...... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528

I am fully aware of that one... I mean THIS one in the spoilers:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He also said awhile back that he was going to use BY's Krystal as a base for his next version.

yeah im using beyonds as a base so i dont have to vertex foxs face, i could make everything else easily and now that normals can somewhat be edited her lighting problems will be fixed and im going to fix her bones by using the bone tree editor. still Leon and Toad v2 are my priority now so better not start another project lol.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Try PMing me back now. Or if it doesn't work tell me on MSN.

Quote from: Hollow Synthora on March 25, 2011, 05:07:47 PM
DractotheUla!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!

i promise you will have him soon, maybe as a gift after toad v2 and leon are done... ;)

@ Everyone

Leon Kennedy is almost done, release after i patch him this weekend and confirm with ninka that were both satisfied with it. :P asked for Toad v2, i havent worked on him much but he will be simple to fix up, just got finish Leon first.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I'm probablly just going to want to fix the texture a little bit (as I missed a few details) once the model is completly done.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 31, 2011, 01:37:13 AM
I'm probablly just going to want to fix the texture a little bit (as I missed a few details) once the model is completly done.

oh dont worry i willl send it to you when its done, its just im having trouble covering those stupid holes. :( also idk if the hair will look great, at least we will get a decent leon right? i might just export him soon...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Finish leon and toad
Then do knux
And THEN do krystal!
Or do Knux after krystal =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 31, 2011, 02:20:36 AM
Finish leon and toad
Then do knux
And THEN do krystal!
Or do Knux after krystal =3

FURRY! in all seriousness, im really tempted to make Krystal soon.

@ Everyone

Alrite im exporting Leon Kennedy now, his faces is all ive done so far but expect a preview soon in brawlbox.

Also i started Toad v2 and it looks so much better, because i conformed him to the brawl model, ive only done the body but still its looking good. :) preview soon as well...

Next project will start with a "K" either Knuckles (Sonic Adventure DX), Krystal (SFA), or Kratos (God Of War).

if i make Knuckles, Sonictards will beg me to make obscure sonic characters. if i make Krystal, furries will worship me. if i make Kratos, ice climbers are so f*cked.
new poll up... :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Make Krystal! lol (What...I've been waiting forever for her in brawl, and in the adventures outfit :l everyone does the assault outfit *sigh* )
And fix all the bone problems so we can use any animations on fox >=D

nyeah...
I kinda need help with something...dunno how I'm gonna do it. XP
Basically, I'm wanting to give luigi a sword, and that sword will be Nether Traitor from Tales of Symphonia two <3

Why...cause I'm making a new neo character!
PS: Neo stands for Neon lol