- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Leon looks great... Well done guys!

and Toad V2 looks AMAZING... That's a HUGE step up from V1!

I am DIGGING the Toad right now, Double S!

BTW, I PMed you something that me and Nanobuds are working on for a contest! We kinda need your help for one small part...

For more details, check your PM box.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik


Toad V2 released... (download time!)

Seriously though, I'm amazed on how much of an improvement that really is.  :kdance:

Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 05, 2011, 02:20:13 AM
I am DIGGING the Toad right now, Double S!

BTW, I PMed you something that me and Nanobuds are working on for a contest! We kinda need your help for one small part...

For more details, check your PM box.

alright EJ, i will see what i can do about that project lemme take a look at it tomorrow.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 05, 2011, 03:07:27 AM
who would you put kratos over

Captain Falcon probably, i know ganons moveset fits more but Falcon has the perfect model and UVs (texture coordinates) for him so he can have a scar on one side rather than both.

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 05, 2011, 01:25:21 AM
Leon looks great... Well done guys!

and Toad V2 looks AMAZING... That's a HUGE step up from V1!

Thanks man glad you like it all.  ;D also toad is in the vault now. and looks better then he did in the teaser.


Toad v2 (NSMBW)



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17967

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on April 04, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
Toad looks a lot better u know imma download.

i can almost always count on to download my vertextures, you were one of the first to post on my thread.  :af:

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 04, 2011, 10:47:09 PM
Looks pretty accurate I must say...
Sadly I replaced olimar with cloud :P

Thanks ninka, also im curious about the cloud over olimar clone engine port. does it work almost perfectly?

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2011, 10:43:15 PM
Dibs on the toad re-color :P

I am awaiting that then, im curious to see what it looks like on the new version.  :)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 04, 2011, 10:37:30 PM
Well, in the "bad" ending of Ocorina of time in a certain youtube poop, Ganondorf rapes Zelda behind a tree while link is off looking for the tenth chicken.

So that's possible.

And lol that comment gave me an idea for a texture and a persona XD
I have to wait for your toad to come out XD

ganon raping zelda huh? meh... i knew it would happen. anyways, toad is out now!  ;)

Quote from: sp147 on April 04, 2011, 10:34:56 PM
Nice work on Toad v2 man!!

& Leon too! :)

Looks like you made it outta Olimar's helmet AND made made it transparent....sweet!

Thanks man, the helmet was made out of the antenna and suprisingly came out decent. glad you like it.its released now so you can have it. :D

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 05, 2011, 03:18:46 AM
Toad V2 released... (download time!)

Seriously though, I'm amazed on how much of an improvement that really is.  :kdance:

Thanks LSM/Inner Moka im glad you like it.  :) kinda a pity someone released a model import right below my version though.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


you should make a moveset to match it but can you do the texture for me even if he loses the poll

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 05, 2011, 03:20:31 AM
Thanks LSM/Inner Moka im glad you like it.  :) kinda a pity someone released a model import right below my version though.  :-\

I noticed that... Oh well, your Toad's got NO glitches! The import has grabbing glitches and also gets rid of my main... Yoshi.

Which obviously means yours is better!

Hey SS
Would you mind pming me a "map" of how the textures break up on the model?

I mean like, how the actual image shows up on the model.

For example
"this section = this part of the body"

?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 05, 2011, 03:30:24 AM
you should make a moveset to match it but can you do the texture for me even if he loses the poll

i plan to make everything on my to do list, and Kratos is one i want to make soon so amybe after knux.

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 05, 2011, 03:33:28 AM
I noticed that... Oh well, your Toad's got NO glitches! The import has grabbing glitches and also gets rid of my main... Yoshi.

Which obviously means yours is better!

yeah, i was actually suprised he animated fine. :)


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 05, 2011, 04:02:24 AM
Hey SS
Would you mind pming me a "map" of how the textures break up on the model?

I mean like, how the actual image shows up on the model.

For example
"this section = this part of the body"

?

do you mean texture coordinates?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yeah

Texture coordinates would help =3

(Also if you could make some texture coordinates for marth :l *secret idea involving KHR*)

quote by shadowsnake: Thanks ninka, also im curious about the cloud over olimar clone engine port. does it work almost perfectly?

i know im not ninka, but yeah, ike is the only character other than marth that can be perfectly portedwith rel editing and soundbank codes ^^


Is there any way you could make "The Master" over Toad?

I want write up a moveset request for him, but I can't do that unless he he has a model of him.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Toad looks great but why not use the toad model when peach uses her B attack?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

I mean

Where what part of the actual "texture" (As in the image itself) shows up on the actual model.
Not uv's ....

Knucks is looking kickass btw :P