- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 23, 2011, 05:07:53 AM
Hater ^

I'm just kidding Velen. Your points are really valid indeed.

Another thing you should work on ShadowSnake, is try making his head bigger. That's one thing that I noticed when texturing him.

i already made the head wider, i guess i could make it bigger too.

i just fixed his 2nd hand, after i tweak some parts, make the head bigger and what not i will export him. He could hit the vault today if were lucky he exports well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hey stalian, Guess whos avy's gonna be my next hack XD
No seriously I'm making him :P
Just for lolsies and he'll be easy actually =3

@ SS: YES KRYSTAL TIME >=D
lol

Tyranitar v3... 131 patches... still didnt patch perfectly... save me....

anyways after 131 finger aching patches ive decided to give up, though out of all those patches i found one that at least looks better than the last version although it isnt perfect i think all you will like it. :)



shall i release?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I don't know what's different... but yeah! Release it!

Also, when patching won't help, try DDVB 1.0
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ichimaru Gin on April 25, 2011, 12:46:48 AM
I don't know what's different... but yeah! Release it!

Also, when patching won't help, try DDVB 1.0

well his arms are much shorter (tyranitar's size) his head is cleaned up and bigger, spines are repositioned, and fingers are straighter.

i will release it after i get feedback from more people. (mostly from Stallion since this was a collab, i need to know if he thinks its release worthy.) :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I prblly wouldve quit after 5 patchs :P
I think it looks great though. What wasn't patching correctly anyway?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 25, 2011, 12:54:24 AM
I prblly wouldve quit after 5 patchs :P
I think it looks great though. What wasn't patching correctly anyway?

the arms and fingers were what gave me trouble. everything else was fixed after a double patch. i was planning to make feraligatr on charizard but after this i am never vertexing charizard again, at least i wont touch the arms.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Goodie :D
It's only a matter of time before krystal comes >=D
and then she'll get in your pants Brawl

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 25, 2011, 12:41:18 AM
Tyranitar v3... 131 patches... still didnt patch perfectly... save me....


Dang, thats ALOT of patches dude...

but anywho, I think it looks great tho  :D

Hey SS do you happen to know how to male a character use only one facial expression?
I vertexed ikes face to look more like harry's but only one of them and I knida don't want to vertex the rest so I was wondering if you knee how to do it?


@ Everyone

>.>
<.<

released...

Tyranitar v3 (Pokepark: Wii)

\

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18404

@ Ninka

well when your done with ike's face edits then export it, leave it open and change the offset to the other face offsets and export to those. if the vert count is different then you cant do it.

@ Sp

its done now! :D

@ NZM

yesz, Krystal will come soon. >:D

@ Nanobuds

then download its out now buddy. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Alright cool

also the pokepark wii logo with the rainbow makes tyranitar that much more badass :P

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 25, 2011, 03:13:11 AM
Alright cool

also the pokepark wii logo with the rainbow makes tyranitar that much more badass :P

You bet it does! >=D

also lemme know if your face nulling didnt work, i had trouble with it at first but now its easy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I honestly think the first vesion of tyranitar was fine, but that's just me....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]