- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
July 27, 2011, 06:15:06 PM #1710 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:17:51 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 27, 2011, 06:09:51 PMTopic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *will be gone for a year*
fixed :D
but i dont hope this is true since the hacks is awesome and i needing knuckles for a future moveset/port

edit: you have deleted Knuckles in first post`?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2011, 06:49:06 PMknuckles didnt work.
damn

but we got a almost knuckles vertex over Sonic but with really wrong texturecrash bandicoot over Sonic was with knuckles like hair
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

it was patching him that failed. maybe SS will re-attempt to make him. but its up to him

damn i was already planed where to port him (over falco or fox since sonic vertex ported can work there too) know it from shadow over fox and darkshadeDX say he ported silver over falco good without any bugs

also have planed a good moveset for him
ohh well then i maybe just remove knuckles to metal sonic moveset/port
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2011, 07:51:16 AM
damn i was already planed where to port him (over falco or fox since sonic vertex ported can work there too) know it from shadow over fox and darkshadeDX say he ported silver over falco good without any bugs

also have planed a good moveset for him
ohh well then i maybe just remove knuckles to metal sonic moveset/port
why dont you port the one over pikachu?or even c.falcon?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 29, 2011, 07:59:48 AMwhy dont you port the one over pikachu?or even c.falcon?
more bugs then vertex ported+ is not very good to use :(
the chars. i most wanted from sonic is Team sonic from sonic heros :D
Sonic, knuckles, tails
and tails is in work both over jiggypuff or metaknight(too bad tails has to be a import i think it is impossible to vertex tails :( over something with 2x tails)
knuckles only got one bad vertex and many too much buggy model imports
sonic is already in brawl :af2:
i can easy replace shadow-kong with one of these if needed

edit: just readed first post and liked what i see with become much better with vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

reads OP...

I'm am not one bit bothered by that. I know I'd like to fix a ton of my stuff too if I got better at vertexing someday. As long as your happy I'm sure I'll be happy too.

Welcome back SS!

July 29, 2011, 03:19:36 PM #1718 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:48:42 PM by Ninka
The hell you on SS?!

*Get's ready to help with leon revamp*

Edit

Also I started making more stuff for the site.
I'm currently working on a new banner and some banners for the team page.
(the new banner was just for fun though it's looking pretty good so far...)

I'm really looking forward to what you might bring next, SS.

Glad to see you back.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I still have your Crystal King Dedede in my game.
Still, keep it up!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Rapture and Jack are out, if anyone at kc-mm likes Bioshock.

also me and ninka have started a new brawl mod website.

http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/

the site is incomplete but a drop by comment would be appreciated.

>.>
<.<

Dabura is next.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.