- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 04:47:07 AM
Now that Fallen Angel Pit is done and Dabura is near done, i need suggestions on what i should make next. So, suggest away!

Let's do Piccolo next! He already looks a lot like Dabura, kinda.

/DBZFanboy.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 06:36:26 AM
Let's do Piccolo next! He already looks a lot like Dabura, kinda.
/DBZFanboy.
This made my morning for sure xD

Kairi from Kingdom Hearts :happy:

or finish off Kratos

would love to see Knux or Chaos Zero (I know they're a female dog to patch as i've heard :-\)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 06:36:26 AMLet's do Piccolo next! He already looks a lot like Dabura, kinda. /DBZFanboy.
dont give me more work to do i am still on our first DBZ moveset
:D

i still vote for Knuckles and now also piccolo
someone needing to do this at Gotenks:
(i want to make it as a taunt for ganondorf if piccolo will be made)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Destroyman
Knuckles
Piccolo
Chaos Zero
Kairi
Kratos

:o wow for once suggestions that aren't stupid, i want to make all of these. D:

Still think i will make a quick revamp before i go on to a new big project.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 10, 2011, 02:23:15 AM
Destroyman
Knuckles
Piccolo
Chaos Zero
Kairi
Kratos

:o wow for once suggestions that aren't stupid, i want to make all of these. D:

Still think i will make a quick revamp before i go on to a new big project.
If I may make a suggestion, probably wouldn't make it, but what about that guy I said your Fallen Angel Pit looked like? Seed from Rogue Galaxy. o.o Would go great with Aafyre's Zegram.



Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 10, 2011, 02:26:35 PM
Me too,
Ichigo is my anime crush.
I tried making here awhile back before I learnt how to vertex..
Maybe I'll give her another go.

Plus I'm a sucker for Tokyo Mew Mew >w< <3

Heh, yeah, even though I'm a guy I would KILL to be a mew mew >=D (Probably a fox since Zakuro is already a wolf) Imagine trying to explain that one to your parents O_o "Oh yeah mom, I got hit by this pink light and now I'm part animal and have super powers~ By the way, I also just got a job working at the most girly looking tea shop in Tokyo." XD

It's such a shame that 4Kids pretty much raped the english dub though :( usualy their dubs are at least somewhat tolerable, but Tokyo Mew Mew? Even the wikapedia artical states how horrible it was XD Especially the names, I mean seriously...if you're going to dub something, and pretty much re-write the whole seiries, at least keep the original names.
[/fanboy rant]

BTW Darkshade, hows ur grammar >_> *will send u a pm about why i'm asking totally random question* cuz like...I need a beta reader. though unless you didn't read the above rant...you probably would guess what it is...

But yeah, Tokyo Mew Mew for the win, either Ichigo or Pudding would be epic :D *loves how Pudding speaks in the third person most of the time~*

Personally, I'd be a bat.
I even drew out a character and everything..
And alright, send away..
I'd like to think my grammar was pretty good xP

Also I'm sorry for hikacking your thread ShadowSnake XD

I still need to be added to the new team =P

A great white bat? (Ace ventura reference FTW <3)

a bat, that would creep the others out though (except Zakuro O_o she got nerves of steel or something XD) I actually made a topic for it here in the art center, so just check my latest posts lol The topic links to my fanfiction.net account and the story, but I still gots the microsoft word document. I sorta rated it K+ even though theres some mild cusing in it, not enough to make it unpleasent to read though >_> unlike the english dub of air gear.

Heh, Shadowsnake should do Kisshu, that would be epic too :D

Holy [censored] the fruity anime has taken over your thread, ShadowSnake!

Kill it with fire!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2011, 07:30:53 PM
Holy [censored] the fruity anime has taken over your thread, ShadowSnake!
Kill it with fire!
^This and do it! :oshi:

It was only a matter of time <.<
Kawii Desu and all that crap I suppose.