- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
August 26, 2011, 11:22:25 PM #1950 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:27:07 PM by Dio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All kidding aside Im eager for the revamp and I would love to help along with textures but only if you need them. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Im also liking the Tomb Raider idea on ZSS. Looking forward to that too.


omg on wolf u should make...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[/troll]

u should make Jet the Hawk over falco :P


Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 09:48:36 PM
Here's one over Wolf:

TIger from Monster Ranchers



This kinda reminds me of Talbain from DarkStalkers.


Hmm *looks at the poll*

*sees who's winning*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O.o ShadowSnake changed his avvy

Its a grim day at da kitteh corp
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yes! Rawk Hawk is winning!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 04:06:03 AM
Thanks pal i will put these in-game right away. :P heh maybe i should feature a section on my thread with your csps for mah vertexes...  :>.>:

if you want you could make them one of the Pictures of the hack in the vault.

ok now we needing harry potter big time
voldemort Model+PSA is made:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21969
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ShadowSnake, you're gonna have to send me our project, and other hacks we'll work on through MSN, since I have traumatize some people apparently, and I can't write PMs now, lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 30, 2011, 05:49:51 PMShadowSnake, you're gonna have to send me our project, and other hacks we'll work on through MSN, since I have traumatize some people apparently, and I can't write PMs now, lol.

Im on MSN now and i have the project done, get online mah boi!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 30, 2011, 09:34:07 PM
Im on MSN now and i have the project done, get online mah boi!

Hype! :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 30, 2011, 09:56:16 PM #1961 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:57:20 PM by Carnage
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 30, 2011, 09:34:07 PM
Im on MSN now and i have the project done, get online mah boi!
i have been disconnected from BV lately just wanted to know what were you working on xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm not sure what's being made next... Yet I feel the hype flowing through my veins!

It's something from a series we've made before.

Hype....