- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Is that Lucario?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



That Chaos Zero looks even better than the last one you tried to make! Good job so far!

I'm so happy to see Lucario finally getting the vertex treatment he truly deserves, and every single one of the recent endeavors I want oh so bad...

In short: Keep up the good work!


More Chaos Zero progress.

Also OP is updated. gimme your thoughts. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 26, 2011, 01:45:33 AM
More Chaos Zero progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also OP is updated. gimme your thoughts. :srs:

Chaos 0 looks good. :srs:

Epic Lucario vertexes going on around here....

Lookin forward to seein Luchaos released! ;D Its gettin better!

and I like the OP as well!


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 26, 2011, 01:54:05 AM
Chaos 0 looks good. :srs:

Epic Lucario vertexes going on around here....

Indeed, Kid Buu is amazing and i cant wait for KTH's Frieza.

@ Everyone who happens to be viewing this post

Heres one of the secret vertextures. There is on more, and its not an original vertex i promise. :srs:

Dark Assassin Sheik:



I know almost everyone here hates originality and has no creativity, but i don't care i can make what i want.

Chaos Zero will be Released in a day or so probably.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I like it ;D
Originality FTW

About the poll. Do whatever floats your twinkie :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dark Assassin Sheik look pretty sweet, something original doesn't hurt every once in a while.

And about the poll, whatever floats your boattwinkle :D

Though I'm kinda curious, are gonna use Beyond's Vegeta or make your own all together?

Btw, I downloaded that D.Assassin Sheik :happy:

Whatever happened to piccolo ????  T_T if you scrapped ill edit mine up a bit and release it but i was looking forward to yours
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 04:12:16 AM
Whatever happened to piccolo ????  T_T if you scrapped ill edit mine up a bit and release it but i was looking forward to yours

Have you lost your mind?

Patience is a virtue my friend.

^ i mean its not on the poll and hasnt been mentioned in awile
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 04:15:29 AM
^ i mean its not on the poll and hasnt been mentioned in awile

Well I just did man. I've been sidetrackted with some stages that I'll release soon. Piccolo is about 80% done so expect it soon.

Android 18 will be after Piccolo.

Yay Dragon Ball [censored]ing Z! Woooo!

Alright, that's enough.

^ ok glad to hear some news on it just was curious ..next dbz hack from me well...just check my poll i dont wanna spam this one
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.