- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
<_<

Please stop spamming ShadowSnakes thread.


Now back on topic. I can't wait to see some new Chaos teasers man, it's lookin epic. :af:

You guys are weird :srs:
Anyways, Beyond's right. I can't wait to see more previews of Birdo and Chaos! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on October 10, 2011, 10:08:22 PM
<_<

Please stop spamming ShadowSnakes thread.


Now back on topic. I can't wait to see some new Chaos teasers man, it's lookin epic. :af:

with ya 100% beyond plus all the creepy birdo talk/pictures were makin me sick
  :srs:


Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 11, 2011, 01:18:26 AM
with ya 100% beyond plus all the creepy birdo talk/pictures were makin me sick
  :srs:

I'll personally apologize for that as I unintentionally started this whole thing with the Japanese SMB2/USA commercial. I didn't think it would go any farther than that... lol


Yo SS after you are done with all that stuff you are working on are we gunna start that super sexy awesome secret vertex that no one will ever be able to guess since it is from the persona series?
Or are we doing that super sexy awesome man from the resident evil series?

so many chocies once you are done with your current stuff.


Well since when was that in the OP xD

any who we are making this guy at some point.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 12, 2011, 11:03:54 PM
Well since when was that in the OP xD

any who we are making this guy at some point.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hee-ho! ;D

My favorite Persona character, I'm assuming Minato (P3 Protagonist) right? Though I do rememeber you making him a while back

Bingo
it said
Minato persona 3 on the OP list
:>.>palm: and you call it secret.

Quote from: sp147 on October 12, 2011, 11:16:40 PM
Hee-ho! ;D

My favorite Persona character, I'm assuming Minato (P3 Protagonist) right? Though I do rememeber you making him a while back

Digging the jack frost avi and yeah it's persona 3's protagonist. SS agreed to finish it for me since I started a revamp of him awhile ago All I got done was the hair and face so he's doing the body vertex and I'm doing the texture.

Depends on when SS wants to start on him though as he now has a job and is hella busy. And he is working on like 6 vertexs right now xD

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 13, 2011, 03:21:23 AM
Bingo
it said
Minato persona 3 on the OP list
:&gt;.&gt;palm: and you call it secret.
*facepalm* D'OH

For some reason I totally missed that in the OP, I don't really check OP's that often so that might explain why I forgot  lol

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 13, 2011, 10:46:49 AM
Digging the jack frost avi and yeah it&#039;s persona 3&#039;s protagonist. SS agreed to finish it for me since I started a revamp of him awhile ago All I got done was the hair and face so he&#039;s doing the body vertex and I&#039;m doing the texture.

Depends on when SS wants to start on him though as he now has a job and is hella busy. And he is working on like 6 vertexs right now xD

Thanks, ho! jk xD, but thats cool, looking forward to seeing him, as well as the 6 other vertexes, whenever he can get to em of course

god what is taking SS so long?
he said Chaos would be released this week can't blame him for work but still...........


SRS FACE is not pleased!