- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

October 22, 2011, 08:39:53 PM #2281 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:41:42 PM by slayermarth101
Kratos or piccolo. I don't know who.

*picks kratos*
*still wants piccolo*

My answer for these types of polls: Amy

or finish charmander :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 22, 2011, 08:47:27 PMMy answer for these types of polls: Amy
I think your method doesn't work quite right.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on October 22, 2011, 08:54:26 PM
I think your method doesn't work quite right.
wut?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yes, i have, because i need a vertex of her
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What about Charmander? I like Piccolo, but he's over Ganon, and I have Goku over him...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Yeah alright no more talk about Amy. I doubt it's gonna happen.

Piccolo is coming soon. I'm nearly done with a stage which is what keeps me from finishing him. After that, he comes next. After him, Android 18.

Don't worry, ShadowSnake will still be pleasing all with his own characters such as Birdo and Chaos Zero.

you must finish charmander, we need him to complete the evolution cycle! :oshi:


SS you should learn to master the model importer now since from what i can see isnt that easy and just continue releasing models if its findable or vertex if the model doesnt exist xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know I'm hella late but your chaos zero is looking sweet dude :af:

and for the poll, Charmander i guess ;D

Just so you guys don't forget I fixed the eyes....
and sent him the files to put in the pack and whatnot
THANK YOU BRAWLBOX 65 TECHNOLOGY!!

my laptop stoped working so i cant do charmanders size mod and my charmelon was nearly done but thats gone  now =(
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -