ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 11:45:05 AM


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 21, 2011, 02:51:58 PM
damn stallion, these new stages look great. i have no idea how you make stages this quickly.

Thank you sir! More progress later tonight.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 21, 2011, 09:46:42 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 21, 2011, 12:00:46 PM
Epic again. :falcon: Approved.

Yes, a another stage DB.
Just a question, with what you have do the tail of Goku?
Aafyre made the tail I made the hair and I will do the shoulders, too.
Italian made the texture with me.

Yeah KTH, what he said. I have to finish the shoes and some minor texture editing, and it will be ready for release most likely tonight or tomorrow.

SmashClash did come up with the idea, I mean it is his persona character after all. He will be releasing this, but this is a collab by four of us after all.

If you guys want to discuss SSJ4 Goku, please check out my thread in the Texture Hacks section, this is my Stages thread.

And I still need a name for the stage!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 10:25:11 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 11:45:05 AM


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 21, 2011, 02:51:58 PM
damn stallion, these new stages look great. i have no idea how you make stages this quickly.

Thank you sir! More progress later tonight.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 21, 2011, 09:46:42 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 21, 2011, 12:00:46 PM
Epic again. :falcon: Approved.

Yes, a another stage DB.
Just a question, with what you have do the tail of Goku?
Aafyre made the tail I made the hair and I will do the shoulders, too.
Italian made the texture with me.

Yeah KTH, what he said. I have to finish the shoes and some minor texture editing, and it will be ready for release most likely tonight or tomorrow.

SmashClash did come up with the idea, I mean it is his persona character after all. He will be releasing this, but this is a collab by four of us after all.

If you guys want to discuss SSJ4 Goku, please check out my thread in the Texture Hacks section, this is my Stages thread.

And I still need a name for the stage!
Can you send me the files now? I've been waiting on MSN for 40 minutes.

Call it the:

Saiyan Plains
Fighting Destination
Kai Plains
Plains of Defeat
Plains of Sexy
Generic Plains Because The Creator Didn't Feel Like Drawing A Bunch Of Damaged Buildings


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 22, 2011, 08:13:37 AMGeneric Plains Because The Creator Didn't Feel Like Drawing A Bunch Of Damaged Buildings
I lol'd at this one XD

Try "Budokai Plains" :P



+1 Spirit Temple

Better do say Dragon Plains.

Hey Itallian, I'm making my first stage hack ^+^ using the building block method by mewtwo. And since you're one of the more experianced stage hackers, I has a question or three.

1: what is the absolute largest filesize tha at final destination-based stage can have without freezing?

2: How exactly do I animate something in a stage, both a background element and a part of the stage. This stage will be 2D not 3D btw.

3: would you like to help out a little and do the 2D background plz ^+^ I'll pm the details to you if you want to.

Man, every time I come here, I wanna say how awesomesauce it is, but there really are NO words to describe how beastly your hacks arw. You understand the situation, right? Its getting liek that with everyone these days...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 23, 2011, 03:00:04 AM
Man, every time I come here, I wanna say how awesomesauce it is, but there really are NO words to describe how beastly your hacks arw. You understand the situation, right? Its getting liek that with everyone these days...

Thank you man! Stuff like this really motivates me into making more stages.

I like everyone coming in here and throwing out ideas for the name, really appreciate that! I did LOL at the "Plains of Sexy" and also, don't think we will be naming it anything with "Plains" because of this:



That's right gents, it now has an animated sky and animated water that you can actually swim in. There's also stars in the sky that are animated as well. Collisions are boundaries on point.

Also, Shadow System added:



Done by Demonslayer.

Yes, this is an import, but it has a new animated sky, water, texture fixes, lighting fixes, and many other things that we've worked on to give it that Dragon Ball feel, and I think we got it.



Kaptain K. Rool likes it, so we let him.



Uhhhhh, he was teaching her how to swim!

Now with that said, hard work pays off. Good collab is good!

You could probably recolor it - make it Planet Namek.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I like that DBZ stage. It's big, colorful, and you can swim in it. :)


lol did anyone imagine this looking at the third screenshot?

King K: "uhhh he was teaching how to swem"
Chichi: "THE HELLL???" *goes on a rampage*
XD