ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: KTH on February 25, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on February 25, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
:srs:

smexy stage is smexy
Are you serious? :srs:
It's the stage of Daddy, it's EPIC.



Also, here is a comparison between my stage, and Water Temple in Ocarina of Time:




glad to be of service!!! xDD

jk... u havent asked for my help not 1 bit (except for the shadow system) D=
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 09:57:26 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 25, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on February 25, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
:srs:

smexy stage is smexy
Are you serious? :srs:
It's the stage of Daddy, it's EPIC.



Also, here is a comparison between my stage, and Water Temple in Ocarina of Time:






Damn. That stage looks spot on. O_O

Besides the background not being there and the lighting, it looks perfect.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 26, 2011, 01:32:28 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 09:57:26 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 25, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on February 25, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
:srs:

smexy stage is smexy
Are you serious? :srs:
It's the stage of Daddy, it's EPIC.



Also, here is a comparison between my stage, and Water Temple in Ocarina of Time:






Damn. That stage looks spot on. O_O

Besides the background not being there and the lighting, it looks perfect.

^ this

well with brawl lighting in the end his actually looks better. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 26, 2011, 02:49:23 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 26, 2011, 01:32:28 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 09:57:26 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 25, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on February 25, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
:srs:

smexy stage is smexy
Are you serious? :srs:
It's the stage of Daddy, it's EPIC.



Also, here is a comparison between my stage, and Water Temple in Ocarina of Time:






Damn. That stage looks spot on. O_O

Besides the background not being there and the lighting, it looks perfect.

^ this

well with brawl lighting in the end his actually looks better. :P
Looks jus like it!!!!! good job dad ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


Glad everyone liked it and thanks for the birthday wishes. My moderation is done tomorrow, so expect new pictures and also a new stage that me and Gamewatching have been working on.

Happy birthday IS.
But I have a question,  how will you do the water reflections on the whole stage ? Because This will be something very difficult to do...

Happy birthday dude. ^_^

And I'm glad to hear that moderation is going away tomorrow, now... Lets try to keep it at just warning, shall we? :P


Happy Birthday man! I'd give you a gift, but I have none.
Except this:

Sexy papercraft gift is sexy?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



Happy bday IS!!!

now where's the beer!?!?!? >=P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tron on February 26, 2011, 11:38:29 AM
Happy birthday IS.
But I have a question,  how will you do the water reflections on the whole stage ? Because This will be something very difficult to do...

Thanks man! About that, it would have to be a transparent model that animates the way it does in Ocarina of Time. I don't have a clue where to get one like that and I'm not really good at making my own animations. So if you got any suggestions, let me know.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 26, 2011, 11:40:22 AM
Happy birthday dude. ^_^

And I'm glad to hear that moderation is going away tomorrow, now... Lets try to keep it at just warning, shall we? :P

Data time! Thanks man, today is an exact week since my moderation was put up. I already talked to Stickman about it, so hopefully it will be removed.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 26, 2011, 06:46:16 PM
Happy birthday man. This calls for a celebration! >: O

Alright let's see I got the Lasagna, Grey Goose, Weed, and Pik. You bring the mangoes, let's go all out tonight!

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 26, 2011, 07:09:52 PM
Happy Birthday man! I'd give you a gift, but I have none.
Except this:

Sexy papercraft gift is sexy?

The sexiest present yet. My obsession over Kumatora is too much to explain. Thanks bro!

Quote from: KTH on February 26, 2011, 07:38:40 PM
Happy Birthday Daddy.

Sonny!! =D lol thanks

Quote from: Filipianosol on February 26, 2011, 09:21:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

LOL did that take some time to do? Thanks =]

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on February 26, 2011, 11:41:21 PM
Happy bday IS!!!

now where's the beer!?!?!? >=P

I thought you weren't gonna wish me a happy birthday here <_<

Oh you! I already told you man, I got the kush, you bring the ice cold coronas ;o