ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
 :happy:
Oh god, I can't wait to fight to the Booster Tower music. So from the look if it, it's Booster's room at the top of the tower, right?

@Shadowsnake: I'd actually have to figure Booster would be pretty easy to make over Wario: plus, the moveset suits him.

Lol, I wasn't even close >.<
Still, Super Mario RPG is amazing. Still haven't beaten it yet. (damn Nimbus City boss)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 17, 2011, 05:45:27 PM
Lol, I wasn't even close >.<
Still, Super Mario RPG is amazing. Still haven't beaten it yet. (damn Nimbus City boss)
Just grind mobs, that should eventually get you high enough xD

Just kill monsters till your high enough xP

Quote from: Pride on April 17, 2011, 05:46:11 PM
Just grind mobs, that should eventually get you high enough xD

Just kill monsters till your high enough xP

^isn't that true for any rpg game that has "levels" lol XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 17, 2011, 06:32:51 PM
^isn't that true for any rpg game that has "levels" lol XD
Yup, except a select few but meh xD
Let's not go off-topic here though.

What! The hype this is getting deff makes me a happy koala. I'm not surprised it's getting more hype than my Earthbound stages, but more hype than Water Temple? Madness!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 17, 2011, 01:18:59 PM
Your making booster's tower eh? im tempted to make the fat bastard now. also looks good as usual. :P


That would be epic sir. He already looks a lot like Wario you know.

Quote from: Pride on April 17, 2011, 02:31:24 PM
Hell yes! SMRPG was a freaking great game. I remember how i kept training in Boosters Tower and that underwater ship. Grinding and grinding till i got way too high for the bosses to beat me XD
I'm getting this when it's out for sure.

I also trained a lot on the underwater ship stage, with those skeletons that died instantly with magic. Ah, good times, good times.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 02:36:28 PM
It's....beautiful :af: *sheds mantear*

asfsaffsfs

Quote from: SJS on April 17, 2011, 03:44:41 PM
Damn our stage is sexy =D

Sexy collab is sexy.

Quote from: Dark Aura on April 17, 2011, 05:38:28 PM
:happy:
Oh god, I can't wait to fight to the Booster Tower music. So from the look if it, it's Booster's room at the top of the tower, right?

Yessir. It's the room where Mario hides behind the curtains. I will be including those too, and also the toybox with Samus and Peach in it.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 17, 2011, 05:45:27 PM
Lol, I wasn't even close >.<
Still, Super Mario RPG is amazing. Still haven't beaten it yet. (damn Nimbus City boss)

Damn it Segtendo
Dalaam is my next Earthbound Stage ;o
Nimbus city boss?

Are you talking about Valentina? Too easy man, and she also had an epic theme.

Anyway, more progress on Booster's Tower:



As you can see, I added the green door on the birdcage I guess you could call it, and also a Save Block that's animated just like in Super Mario RPG.

Thanks to Micaiah for teaching me how to make custom animations and thanks to Mewtwo for his Lighting editing tutorial!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 18, 2011, 03:31:40 AM
Anyway, more progress on Booster's Tower:



As you can see, I added the green door on the birdcage I guess you could call it, and also a Save Block that's animated just like in Super Mario RPG.

Thanks to Micaiah for teaching me how to make custom animations and thanks to Mewtwo for his Lighting editing tutorial!

I never got to play the game, but i will be happy to try this out ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Yea, Valentina.
She's too strong and IDK if I can level up much.
Still, cool lookin' preview
@Sorc. You MUST try it. It's AMAZING.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


maybe somthings wrong with me but i played it and i didnt like it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Sorceress on April 18, 2011, 06:07:37 AM
I never got to play the game, but i will be happy to try this out ;)

You are missing out on this game, missy.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 18, 2011, 12:54:30 PM
Yea, Valentina.
She's too strong and IDK if I can level up much.
Still, cool lookin' preview
@Sorc. You MUST try it. It's AMAZING.

Valentina over Zelda. Goodbye.

This is probably the best RPG, next to Earthbound.

By the way Segtendo, you didn't see my hidden text on my other post.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 18, 2011, 09:28:40 PM
maybe somthings wrong with me but i played it and i didnt like it

What! Did you only play the first levels?

Also everyone, is the block and the birdhouse too big?

Opinions now!

By the way, I'm releasing a stage tonight.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 18, 2011, 09:34:19 PM
You are missing out on this game, missy.
I know, but i don't have it....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 18, 2011, 09:34:19 PM
By the way Segtendo, you didn't see my hidden text on my other post.
I saw it. Very nice =]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ahhh the good memorys of the past booster's tower this should be fun to play on ;D
Keep up the good work ;)
-

Super Mario Rpg...The game is the only one just for me. xD
This is looking awesome, that Block and the Bird house have a perfect size, all Save Blocks in the game are almost the same size as Mario, so this one is great.  ;D

"When I play the game I got lost in the game, then I found out I was in Geno's Maze"

Epic song is epic.

Well, I got feedback from members in the chatgroup saying that it was a little too big, so I resized, and re did the animation for it. Also resized the birdhouse a bit:



The birdhouse has about 11 models, so that was not fun to do.

Is this size better and more accurate?

By the way, there's a Mewtwo on the wall.