Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199588 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: January 04, 2011, 10:21:39 AM »

... I prefer not saying anything about your last post Zeljius excepted this, you're disgusting me, and I'm sure I'm not alone to be disgusted, those who try to respect rules as much as possible may be disgusted a lot too...

Velen: Once again, I agree with you, totally! If psa makers make their psas focusing tier level, I think overpowered characters wouldn't exist, and it would be too bad because it can be fun!

Zeljius: To come back on this move, I don't see why Divine Overlord should make it! You asked for a Kratos Aurion moveset and you're putting things that are litterally against him, no wonder people say I don't know what you're trying to make this Kratos into! Besides now as I know what you have in mind, I can say that it is even more idiot! I said Kratos doesn't do a move like this in the video game, and it is truly true, he doesn't have the profile to make a slash that knocks the opponent behind him (excepted with his different light spear attacks), and has even less the profile to then turn and make a thrust just after an attack! And I really don't know if you know what you're saying, you're saying you want a slash in one direction, and after this you say that Marth's forward tilt can be used. Here I see no problem, but you say that you want it to knocks the opponent behind Kratos and that is the problem! Marth's forward tilt hits only in one direction, so how can it knocks the opponent behind him? Because you also said it was a slash in ONLY one direction! Of course we can put moves in a video game character that this character doesn't use in any of his game, but we have to at least put movements that could match him, and that is what Nintendo did, they didn't put for example in Marth's movements some projectile! They put completely new movements, that could match the characters, and that is the difference of what Nintendo did, and what you're trying to do Zeljius! And it should be even more easier for us to put movements for Kratos as we all know what he is capable of, so stop to put movements that completely doesn't match him! By reading your posts, as I'm a frank person I say it to you, I and maybe others have the impression that you want this Kratos to become what he isn't in order to win a tournament! To win a tournament not being overpowered like Omega Zero, I know, but to win a tournament! I don't think Psa maker make psa for this purpose, they make new characters to have fun the most important, to put new characters in brawl, not too overpowered when they make them balanced, but they try to be enough realist to put movements that match the character they make! Anyway, as it is Divine Overlord who makes the Psa, he will be the one to decide and do what he feels right!

Barbatos, that's going a bit too far.=\

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #106 on: January 04, 2011, 01:33:00 PM »

... I prefer not saying anything about your last post Zeljius excepted this, you're disgusting me, and I'm sure I'm not alone to be disgusted, those who try to respect rules as much as possible may be disgusted a lot too...

Velen: Once again, I agree with you, totally! If psa makers make their psas focusing tier level, I think overpowered characters wouldn't exist, and it would be too bad because it can be fun!

Zeljius: To come back on this move, I don't see why Divine Overlord should make it! You asked for a Kratos Aurion moveset and you're putting things that are litterally against him, no wonder people say I don't know what you're trying to make this Kratos into! Besides now as I know what you have in mind, I can say that it is even more idiot! I said Kratos doesn't do a move like this in the video game, and it is truly true, he doesn't have the profile to make a slash that knocks the opponent behind him (excepted with his different light spear attacks), and has even less the profile to then turn and make a thrust just after an attack! And I really don't know if you know what you're saying, you're saying you want a slash in one direction, and after this you say that Marth's forward tilt can be used. Here I see no problem, but you say that you want it to knocks the opponent behind Kratos and that is the problem! Marth's forward tilt hits only in one direction, so how can it knocks the opponent behind him? Because you also said it was a slash in ONLY one direction! Of course we can put moves in a video game character that this character doesn't use in any of his game, but we have to at least put movements that could match him, and that is what Nintendo did, they didn't put for example in Marth's movements some projectile! They put completely new movements, that could match the characters, and that is the difference of what Nintendo did, and what you're trying to do Zeljius! And it should be even more easier for us to put movements for Kratos as we all know what he is capable of, so stop to put movements that completely doesn't match him! By reading your posts, as I'm a frank person I say it to you, I and maybe others have the impression that you want this Kratos to become what he isn't in order to win a tournament! To win a tournament not being overpowered like Omega Zero, I know, but to win a tournament! I don't think Psa maker make psa for this purpose, they make new characters to have fun the most important, to put new characters in brawl, not too overpowered when they make them balanced, but they try to be enough realist to put movements that match the character they make! Anyway, as it is Divine Overlord who makes the Psa, he will be the one to decide and do what he feels right!

Ouch.. listen. really. im not gonna argue with you, or insult you. this post is for kratos' movesets. not a playground for you or me to throw insults at eachother. im better than this, and you are too. what im about to say is probably contradictory to what i've been saying earlier, but i learn from my mistakes and am not gonna let mine cover up for yours.

if you dont have anything Mature to say about the moves i recommend for kratos then dont say anything at all. and like i said, im sorry about anything i said earlier. that includes any insults or down talk on the suggestion of super sonic thrust.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: January 04, 2011, 02:01:06 PM »

I'm not gonna argue with you too, I said what I wanted to say, so it is finished! Excepted about Kratos's moves, you said it yourself, we're on a Kratos's moveset, so I will continue to express my opinion about new moves and even make suggestions if it is needed and if I can of course! And if these new moves sound completely idiots to me, as a Kratos's fan, it is important to precise this, I won't hesitate and say it and say why I think this, without insults of course, because rules are very important to me, I have this right and I think I used it well. For now, I think I have completed my mission, it means explain why the move you suggested shouldn't be put in Kratos's new moves. That is why I will stop for now.

Oh, and I have an other suggestion about Kratos, it is not really important, but anyway I submit it, I love his waiting pose when he crosses his arms, even if I don't remember him doing this in Tales of, it matches him, but don't you think it is strange that he doesn't wield his sword when he does this pose and then a sword appears in his hand like magic? Should this pose be changed?

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: January 04, 2011, 02:07:55 PM »

That reminds me, there should be a better Kratos Vertex on Marth...I know this one Issac hack on hack that has the perfect hair to put on Marth for that.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: January 04, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »

Velen: Are you talking about this Isaac texture? Because when I saw it, I thought this hair look like a bit like Kratos's hair.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/577/al1012172257binout.jpg

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #110 on: January 04, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »

That reminds me, there should be a better Kratos Vertex on Marth...I know this one Issac hack on hack that has the perfect hair to put on Marth for that.

tried finding someone to do it. didnt work out that well =.="

perhaps a, "Heroic Kitten" has a better chance? Tongue

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: January 04, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »

No dice, I haven't done any vertex hacks...and have no experience with them.

Here is that Ike hack I was talking about. If someone edited the hair and put it on with PSA, it could look just like Kratos. Plus, more detailed hair FTW.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10757

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #112 on: January 04, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »

do you know anybody who can do model swaps? if you can find someone, i can get the TOS or Tales of the world iso, and extract Kratos' character Model.

No dice, I haven't done any vertex hacks...and have no experience with them.

Here is that Ike hack I was talking about. If someone edited the hair and put it on with PSA, it could look just like Kratos. Plus, more detailed hair FTW.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10757

Do you know anybody that can do model swaps? if you can find someone, i can download the TOS or Tales of the worlds iso and extract the kratos character model.
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:22:05 PM by Zeljius » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: January 04, 2011, 02:25:16 PM »

Zeljius: It would be a good thing, but I'm not sure if it is possible to extract non wii games character's models and make them work in Ssbb... And if it is possible, it would probably be a miracle if it is not glitchy...

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: January 04, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »

It would only work if Kratos was in Dawn of the New World...which I don't think he's in

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: January 04, 2011, 03:49:37 PM »

Don't read this if you haven't played Tales of symphonia Dawn of The new world.

In fact he appears in the game, but he's not playable and besides he doesn't have a true body, we only see his face...

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: January 04, 2011, 04:13:41 PM »

^I can get the hair on him, but you'd need to add it in PSA yourself. I just have to hex off the polygons for his hair first, otherwise it'll show through.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: January 04, 2011, 04:18:31 PM »

Excuse me Fliptocat, but can you explain why we should add it in the PSA ourself? And to add something like this, how can we do it? Is there a tutorial or something?

Zeljius: Take my word seriously, soon, I will give you a present, I hope you will be happy with it! And don't worry, it is something that should please you, you will receive it by private message.

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: January 04, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »

You see, to use the hair you need to add it into the PSA file, because you can't put it directly on the model. For it to work correctly, you have to have a code in pretty much every subaction for the hair to spawn, the Roy PSA's do this as well.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: January 04, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »

It sounds very complicated! Laugh This is an ironic laugh, I'm a lot worried, I wonder if we'll be able to put his hair in the Psa. To be honest, I have never been confronted in a case like this before, there are so much I need to learn, so normal for me to be worried! But what makes me a bit more confident is that I'm not alone... And if I don't suceed, I hope I will get help!

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: