Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199251 times)
Zeljius
Mega Kitten

"Ganondorf is secretly High tier :D"

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »

I'll be frank with you, the animations need more refinement.

Some of the poses seem too exaggerated, and there a few where some of his body just does not look good. The (Super?)Sonic Thrust attack has him point his head farther to the right than it should be, and not only that, his eyes are closed.

I think you should go back and tidy up the animations a little bit.

Also, I think the Thunder Blade would be better done with a simple Sword Glow graphic, cause I don't remember Krato's sword being the catalyst for the Thunder Blade attack.

Give him time, remember. VERSION ONE.

Thanks!!! Grin (keeping in mind I only worked on it for 3 days upon its release)

Perfection cannot be rushed (well technically it can but ehhh), that's why the original brawl characters' moveset are so wack haha. (my opinion ofcourse XD)

i like the original brawl characters move sets xD
that includes my beloved ganon Tongue

yeah, I can tell, from your signature graphic lol

what!? xD

haha.. i got bored and needed a sig cause i never really had one. so i decided to make something brawl related and the man with the crooked green nose just happened to come to mind <3

it was either him, metaknight, or falco x3

DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 01, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »

Some of the poses seem too exaggerated, and there a few where some of his body just does not look good. The (Super?)Sonic Thrust attack has him point his head farther to the right than it should be, and not only that, his eyes are closed.

Also, I think the Thunder Blade would be better done with a simple Sword Glow graphic, cause I don't remember Krato's sword being the catalyst for the Thunder Blade attack.

Thanks!!! Grin (keeping in mind I only worked on it for 3 days upon its release)

Perfection cannot be rushed (well technically it can but ehhh), that's why the original brawl characters' moveset are so wack haha. (my opinion ofcourse XD)

i like the original brawl characters move sets xD
    that includes my beloved ganon Tongue

yeah, I can tell, from your signature graphic lol

what!? xD

haha.. i got bored and needed a sig cause i never really had one. so i decided to make something brawl related and the man with the crooked green nose just happened to come to mind <3

it was either him, metaknight, or falco x3

oh cool, i would make one too but too lazy haha

I'm almost done with kratos spell cast animation, like the way he does in TOS x)
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:43:51 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #47 on: January 01, 2011, 07:10:04 PM »

OMG @_@"

how much longer before we get to see? :DD

im lookin forward to the hell pyre :3

oh, and his first aid is too broken xD
    you should make it heal 10% if they're over 120 and 5% all the other times Tongue

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: January 01, 2011, 07:33:24 PM »

OMG @_@"

how much longer before we get to see? :DD

im lookin forward to the hell pyre :3

oh, and his first aid is too broken xD
    you should make it heal 10% if they're over 120 and 5% all the other times Tongue

Hmm not sure, I just got done with the animation right now and I fixed the Judement spell. it looks better and reduced the code lenght XD

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: January 01, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »

I know it's V1. I'm just telling him my opinion.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: January 01, 2011, 07:38:35 PM »

I know it's V1. I'm just telling him my opinion.

haha but its good that you caught the head issue during sonic thrust. To be honest, I didn't catch that one. its an easy fix though Cheesy

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #51 on: January 02, 2011, 02:26:03 AM »

you should also replace his downsmash. make it so it can hit both sides of him o.o"

something like a slash that knocks the opponent behind him and then he thrusts behind him to hit the opponent once more.

similar to Ganon's and Toon link's Down smash :3

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: January 02, 2011, 02:36:46 AM »

you should also replace his downsmash. make it so it can hit both sides of him o.o"

something like a slash that knocks the opponent behind him and then he thrusts behind him to hit the opponent once more.

I just got done getting Kratos eyes open in all of his animations, and fixed up a couple of other animations Smiley.....I've never seen kratos attack from the back and front before.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #53 on: January 02, 2011, 06:56:31 AM »

I just got done getting Kratos eyes open in all of his animations, and fixed up a couple of other animations Smiley.....I've never seen kratos attack from the back and front before.

That's cause he doesn't :l at least not to my experiance. Also, you should make some of his taunts his victory poses from the game Cheesy

Also, Emils final smash if you do him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGS91tt6tL0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGS91tt6tL0</a>

lol "did you see that?" Marta: "Yes I watched all of it~" XD favorite victory for those two.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: January 02, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »

Zeljius: Kratos doesn't do that in any of his moves, excepted with his light spear as it is a turning movement, but it doesn't hit both sides equally...

Honestly, and I know it will probably not please some people, there is a move that I would be very happy to be removed, and it is demon swarm! This move is not a Kratos move, and it truly doesn't match him, Kratos doesn't make so quick slashes in any of his moves, the only character in Tales of Symphonia that could at least use this move is Lloyd, he has the profile... But I know what is your question, in that case, what do we put? As you put sonic thrust as down tilt, I think Super sonic thrust can be put as a down smash, this is only my opinion.

Besides, I don't see why the up smash is light spear... It should be his move to come back on the battlefield, then his up B... But I know it requires some modifications on the animation and this is probably the difficulty... Or if you doesn't want to put it, maybe you can use an other move. And as up smash, we can use for example light spear cannon, it is stronger than light spear of course. And the final hit sends the opponent in the air. As Kratos is an angel, his up B can be used to deploy his wings for a limited amount of time like Pit up B. But here, the difficult is to make Kratos's wings...

And for Side B, maybe we can put Hurricane Thrust.

These are only suggestions.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: January 02, 2011, 04:15:04 PM »

Zeljius: Kratos doesn't do that in any of his moves, excepted with his light spear as it is a turning movement, but it doesn't hit both sides equally...

Honestly, and I know it will probably not please some people, there is a move that I would be very happy to be removed, and it is demon swarm! This move is not a Kratos move, and it truly doesn't match him, Kratos doesn't make so quick slashes in any of his moves, the only character in Tales of Symphonia that could at least use this move is Lloyd, he has the profile... But I know what is your question, in that case, what do we put? As you put sonic thrust as down tilt, I think Super sonic thrust can be put as a down smash, this is only my opinion.

Besides, I don't see why the up smash is light spear... It should be his move to come back on the battlefield, then his up B... But I know it requires some modifications on the animation and this is probably the difficulty... Or if you doesn't want to put it, maybe you can use an other move. And as up smash, we can use for example light spear cannon, it is stronger than light spear of course. And the final hit sends the opponent in the air. As Kratos is an angel, his up B can be used to deploy his wings for a limited amount of time like Pit up B. But here, the difficult is to make Kratos's wings...

oh your good. Your starting to think like me haha. I was also planning to put side B as Hurricane thrust and  his up B be light Spear

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: January 02, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »

Ok, good to hear. Also, I played with him again, and I observed that his forward smash, fierced demon fang, is not so close than Tales of symphonia's movement. Let me explain you why.

In tales of symphonia, when you do this move, the sword doesn't inflict damages, it is only when the sword comes to the floor that damage are inflicted.

But in ssbb, the sword inflicts damage before touching the floor, it would probably be good to remove this, I'm sure you can do it because you did it for demon fang.

Also, if you make an attack that looks like light spear, and even for light spear, don't make them so powerful. I was truly surprised to see that this attack was one of Kratos's most powerful attack when we're near someone. I know when we're near someone, damages are increased with this attack, it's normal, but with what I saw, it is no longer power, it is probably owerpower...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #57 on: January 02, 2011, 06:03:49 PM »

Luigi doesnt fire uppercut in any of the mario series either, but that didnt stop nintendo from mixing it up Tongue

you shouldnt just give him stuff from the TOS series. because if you do then he'll either come out really odd, really crappy, or really overpowered.

Zeljius
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #58 on: January 02, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »

i mean think about it. ALL the characters in SSBB have moves that they dont have in the series. Ganon has his Electrical Rape, Falco goes on fire, Ike has his little forward dash thingy, and Marth has his Dolphin slash. Nintendo knew that i'd be akward to just give a character moves from the game, they threw in more moves to make them more interesting and Fluent. if nintendo threw a tales character in brawl, dont you think they'd do the same?

im pretty sure kratos is capable of doing other things that just what's available in the TOS game.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: January 02, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »

i mean think about it. ALL the characters in SSBB have moves that they dont have in the series. Ganon has his Electrical Rape, Falco goes on fire, Ike has his little forward dash thingy, and Marth has his Dolphin slash. Nintendo knew that i'd be akward to just give a character moves from the game, they threw in more moves to make them more interesting and Fluent. if nintendo threw a tales character in brawl, dont you think they'd do the same?

im pretty sure kratos is capable of doing other things that just what's available in the TOS game.

The problem with that logic is that in most of the games, the full extent of what their are capable of is never known, for all we know Marth, Ike, Luigi, Mario, etc could do those moves all along, but they are never used or never mentioned,

ToS and the other games Kratos appears in, Kratos' skills are clearly defined by what Artes he has and is able to use. The circumstances change when you bring in characters from different kinds of games.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: