Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM

Started by DivineOverlord, January 01, 2011, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: renkaken on February 25, 2011, 05:14:46 AM
Kratos Aurion



Here's my vertex DivineOverlord use it in your PSA if you want
I came
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's amazing! :happy:
Thought i ment something else didn't you? xD

Damn... That is TOO good. Awesome Job renkaken!

@Divine: Could you make the idle animation look... more like an actual idle. I really like the badass stance with crossed arms. But a battle stance would be more appreciated.

Kratos' Down Smash... It looks like Sword Rain: Alpha. Will that be changed also?

Could you also fix his sword acting like a Beam Sword? It looks really weird.

And those effects that are on his sword during his NAir, DAir, and DSmash. It makes the moves look... strange.

And (if you feel like it cause it isn't a huge deal) the animations for the Light Spear series. Kratos (In games) spins around like 3-4 times at semi-speed. Yours has him performing a Toon Link Spin Attack. (Ground ver.) Then again, that's just me.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Pridey on February 25, 2011, 10:39:10 AM
Quote from: renkaken on February 25, 2011, 05:14:46 AM
Kratos Aurion



Here's my vertex DivineOverlord use it in your PSA if you want
I came
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's amazing! :happy:
Thought i ment something else didn't you? xD

*throws banana peel at you*

:D

Royal Blade: The down smash is called Demon Swarm, if you have already read the presentation, you should know it, but you're right this time, it looks like Sword Rain Alpha and I already asked it to be changed because it has strictly nothing to do in Kratos's moves, in Emil's moves it would be good, or in Lloyd's moves, but here... And for the light Spear attack, Divine Overlord did what he could, especially with a program that wasn't so good that it is now, so maybe he can change it, but still, I think it will be hard to make the real move, and Victory light spear too. But he can always try, it would be good if he succeeds.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 26, 2011, 08:37:34 AM
Royal Blade: The down smash is called Demon Swarm, if you have already read the presentation, you should know it, but you're right this time, it looks like Sword Rain Alpha and I already asked it to be changed because it has strictly nothing to do in Kratos's moves, in Emil's moves it would be good, or in Lloyd's moves, but here... And for the light Spear attack, Divine Overlord did what he could, especially with a program that wasn't so good that it is now, so maybe he can change it, but still, I think it will be hard to make the real move, and Victory light spear too.

what we need is his TOS battle Stance >:D

A question that came to my mind just now, what do you plan to do with the aerial moves? Do you plan to change them to make them fit better Kratos or do you plan to leave them like this? Because I'm pretty sure this question wasn't really asked before...

And obviously, yeah his Tos battle stance would be better. But it is also a little hard for him, he seems not to have played to the game so...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 26, 2011, 08:43:41 AM
A question that came to my mind just now, what do you plan to do with the aerial moves? Do you plan to change them to make them fit better Kratos or do you plan to leave them like this? Because I'm pretty sure this question wasn't really asked before...

And obviously, yeah his Tos battle stance would be better. But it is also a little hard for him, he seems not to have played to the game so...

i already gave him a few suggestions on the ariels.

and as for the stance, yes he hasnt played the game, but the reference videos he provided on page one shows pleanty of angles for his idle battle stance.

@Divine: perhaps you can edit the way he runs, so its like it is in the Tales series?:D

Oh? About the aerials, no wonder I didn't know, I haven't seen your ideas, and it's normal of course.

The way he runs, I already mentioned this long time ago, the way he runs in Tos if I recall correctly is much more similar to the way Marth runs, than the custom animation for running he has now.

For the idle battle stance, it is true, but still it is better I think to play the game, but of course it won't prevent him to do it, if it was the case, this Psa wouldn't be like this.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 26, 2011, 09:58:47 AM
Oh? About the aerials, no wonder I didn't know, I haven't seen your ideas, and it's normal of course.

Private Messages work wonders :P

Yeah, this is because I know your ideas were in a private message that I say it is totally normal that I didn't know your ideas. And it is confidential according to me, this is why I didn't searched to know what your ideas were. You're the only one who will decide to who you will diffuse them.

But still, I wonder what are these ideas, I will have the answer when the Psa will be released so I will wait.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I'm surprised that Light Spear Cannon (not the Vesperia one) isn't the up smash. Light Spear isn't bad, but LSC would fit more as a USmash.

And for the aerials, we could use some of them from ToVS. Just a thought.

Also, will their be any color schemes for Kratos? Again, i could get some pics from ToVS of his entire color scheme if it's necessary.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

If you want to know why Light Spear cannon, one of Kratos's move, is not the Up smash, it is simply because he didn't managed to do it, for the same reasons I said earlier for victory light spear.

Some of the aerials of ToVs? A video as a reference? Because I don't think he knows these aerials, me too frankly.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Here are some videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJGlsQJTpHc&feature=more_related
watch from 7:00 to 8:58 he uses them quite often cause of Arche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwdvSRKKKTc&feature=related
at around 0:30 through the video he uses his other aerial.

I believe in ToVS characters have only 3 aerials.

I would say the up-slash for UAir.
the downward slash as NAir. (Cause it's his basic attack in the air)
And the thrust as a DAir.

Also...Could the victory @ 8:53 be included into the PSA?. That would be awesome to have.

Edit:

I recently realized that the downward slash looks similar to Ike's NAir.

See? So it should be fine as Kratos' NAir.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but is anything going to be done about Marth's SFX File? It feels weird to play as Kratos with Marth's whiny voice. If we want Kratos 100% Brawl-Ready, then it has to be done eventually...

I understand SFX replacements are difficult to do, because I have already tried it myself. So does anyone know how to do this most efficiently?

I have compiled every Kratos Battle Clip I could find into a folder which can be downloaded here-
http://www.mediafire.com/?crnxggfibpddu3f

The clips are from the gamecube Tales of Symphonia, so they are lacking audio clarity; but I don't think it will be too noticeable.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 26, 2011, 01:07:03 PM
Here are some videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJGlsQJTpHc&feature=more_related
watch from 7:00 to 8:58 he uses them quite often cause of Arche.

I recently realized that the downward slash looks similar to Ike's NAir.

See? So it should be fine as Kratos' NAir.

Barbatos seem like such an [censored] xD

I like your drawing :P
and your enthusiasm for a Kratos PSA :D

Edit: Divine, you should look into these two videos Royal Provided above, the Ground slashes and ariels look like they would look great for the kratos PSA :D