Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199507 times)
Royal_Blade
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #630 on: April 21, 2011, 02:29:20 PM »

Btw, Divine, When do you plan on updating Kratos w/ Philia's voices and/ or Air Thrust/ Eruption?
    I'm not trying to rush you, i can wait if it takes awhile.
    Will it be soon? or "It'll come when it's ready"? I'm just curious, that's all.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #631 on: April 25, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »

Well, I edited the PSA and added/subtracted some of the voices where needed, but I haven't been able to get Kratos to say the spell names correctly because I'm confused with the subactions.
    I sent the updated PSA to DivineOverlord a week ago or so, but it might be a while until he finishes it completely. There are a lot of spells after all.

I could give you the one that I edited, but I would need DivineOverlord's permission first.
    And there are still some things that have to be changed, like on his death event, he says the name of a spell, and a few other things..

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: April 25, 2011, 06:13:32 PM »

haha sorry for taking forever to do it it. It only took me a couple of mins to add the sfx id's to the subactions. Also, I added those who have displayed extraordinary interest in this topic as collaborators for helping me build this PSA with feedback. Let me know if one of the sfx isn't working or playing the correct voice.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #633 on: April 25, 2011, 06:15:44 PM »

Ah! Thank you so much for doing this!!
    I'm going to test it out right away! Cheesy

You are awesome.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: April 25, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »

Okay, I already answered your private message Divine Overlord, but I send you this message just in order to let you know that the voices will be modified in the future, it won't have any incidence on the fitMarth.pac though, but I had some reports saying about the neutral attack that the first attack is too much heard, while the other two neutral attacks are too low heard, so I will try to fix that. I can't guarantee you when I will fix this, but I will try to fix it today.

Oh, and has anyone tested the japanese voices to see if they are enough heard, needs to be fixed? ArcSage, if you can, don't hesitate to test the japanese voices too.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #635 on: April 25, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »

Oh no, I completely forgot to test the japanese voices!
    I'll do it right after I finish typing this.

BTW, if you are going to redo some of the english voices, I have noticed some things.

1. The Demon Fang voice is extremely quiet, and needs more even more attention than the second and third neutral A combos.
    2. The Thunder Blade voice sounds like it is muffled for some reason, but not too badly.
    3. There are no voices for Cyclone OR Spread.. which is strange when casting spells.

^Not sure what you can do about the last problem here, but maybe you could get rid of something less important, like a victory voice or something.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #636 on: April 25, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »

No, I can't do anything about the last problem, Kratos doesn't have any voice for these two spells, these two spells were given by Divine Overlord even if originally they are not used by Kratos. The only thing you can do is to put a sound that implies a spell casted, and normally there should be two, there is "take this" and "Ready". But the problem is that I don't really know if they are already used or not, which I will know very soon.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #637 on: April 25, 2011, 08:12:04 PM »

I just looked at the japanese voices, and strangely, I found the exact same problems with the voices as in the english one!

Demon fang is too quiet, and the first neutral-A combo is really loud.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #638 on: April 25, 2011, 08:25:30 PM »

wish I can hear the sfx but darn gecko doesn't allow me to :/

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #639 on: April 25, 2011, 08:29:45 PM »

Why don't you use Riivolution with brawlmod launcher??
    It's light years ahead of gecko as far as Brawl Customization goes.

Then you could hear SFX's and everything. Cheesy

*EDIT*
    In fact, I could sent you the root files from my SD card with which you use in Riivolution that way it wouldn't be so complicated to set up.
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:31:19 PM by ArcSage » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: April 25, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »

ArcSage: You use Riivolution right? I don't know a lot about it, but if you know a lot, maybe you can help Divine overlord. Anyway, about the thunder blade spell, with japanese voices, how is the voice?

And something that I noted, even if I didn't put the true brsar with the voices really better heard (I still play with the first version so with it your hear nearly nothing) about guardian field, it seems he says Shining bind.

And about thunder blade, I'm not sure, but he seems to say lightning blade.

When I have time I will put the true version to be able too make tests, probably today and later.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34:53 PM »

Why don't you use Riivolution with brawlmod launcher??
    It's light years ahead of gecko as far as Brawl Customization goes.

Then you could hear SFX's and everything. Cheesy

*EDIT*
    In fact, I could sent you the root files from my SD card with which you use in Riivolution that way it wouldn't be so complicated to set up.

oh really? that'll be awesome. The only reason I dont have riivolution is because I wasn't able to install it lol

ArcSage: You use Riivolution right? I don't know a lot about it, but if you know a lot, maybe you can help Divine overlord. Anyway, about the thunder blade spell, with japanese voices, how is the voice?

And something that I noted, even if I didn't put the true brsar with the voices really better heard (I still play with the first version so with it your hear nearly nothing) about guardian field, it seems he says Shining bind.

And about thunder blade, I'm not sure, but he seems to say lightning blade.

When I have time I will put the true version to be able too make tests, probably today and later.

I see. I'll check the sounds once I get a chance. About to head off.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: April 25, 2011, 08:41:22 PM »

Absolutely no problem, as I said you, take your time to do it. Oh, and I had a suggestion about Thunder blade, is it not possible to take Ike's sword to be the thunder blade? It is an idea among others, but I think his sword would be better that Flamberge acting as Thunder blade. After that, if you can't do it, it's not a problem. It was just a suggestion to improve the look of this spell, but as I don't know if it can be done...

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #643 on: April 25, 2011, 08:42:53 PM »

Thunder blade could use just a bit of a volume increase, but it isn't that bad. I think more people will be interested in the english voice however, so you might want to give it first priority.

Yes, I have already informed DivineOverlord of this problem with the Shining Bind over Guardian Field. He will probably fix it soon enough.

Apparently, the neutral B is supposed to be lightning blade, and then any chains held afterwards are called Super Lightning Blade, so Divine says. Smiley
    (But now that I think about it, this seems correct)

And wow, Riivolution is the easiest thing to use!!
    I would love to help you get it set up. Stage changes, PSA changes, .brstm changes and more are just a drag and drop away with Riivolution. You just have to know the proper directory setup.
    I'll PM you with more info a little later on.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: April 25, 2011, 08:47:01 PM »

Heh, sorry ArcSage, but I already said that I'm the only one to decide what sfx hack to do. Laugh So I will do firstly the sounds that interest me the most, so the japanese voices, but as the japanese voices seem to be the same than the english, in term of volume, english won't take a long time to come. And besides, it seems there are only 5 voices to change, demon fang, the three neutral attacks, and thunder blade, so it won't take so much time, excepted maybe for the first neutral attack as you ask to decrease it... I never decreased a sound before so I will see what happens.

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: