Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

To much hassle for one cosmetic detail.
Maybe Smashclash will do it in his version though.

:D then my Goku PSA is done
and Vegeta too
(hopefully one will make Sasuke PSA soon)
and this naturo

so we can have Goku and Vegeta vs. Naruto vs. Sasuke in SSBB (a game already got them but this is not SSBB)
i maybe needing that new GFX for Vegeta´s Big Bang attack
just needing abit more texture change for that attack
btw how it going with the real Naruto Model? it just needing the .dae importer?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted) in this project=Substance CoN Naruto v3?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Hey when is the release? just wondering also project looking good :)
-

i think it is done(if you mean Ds22´s Naruto) then the .dae/mdl0 converter is
since i have heard he got a real model of him with Ike´s boneset he just need to convert
the model with that converter
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Turns out I had the wrong Rasengan.
This is the right one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that one is awesome too ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

And this one even spins and is a lot lower in file size (the previous Rasengan was his oodama Rasengan, which didn't rotate that well).

ok thats is awesome and that also means i can maybe use the model(not texture) for my Goku PSA´s Spirit Bomb too if the model is lower Filesize then the old one ;D
i was needing a low filesized Model of a ball(maybe with texture too) that i can use for Goku Sprit bomb and Vegeta´s big bang attack
but back to on topic really hope the next naturo is going to be awesome  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ds22 on May 23, 2011, 07:19:15 PM
Turns out I had the wrong Rasengan.
This is the right one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... What GFX did you get that from?
Quote from: Metanigh on May 23, 2011, 03:51:30 PM
CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted) in this project=Substance CoN Naruto v3?
Yes.
Quote from: the98pika on May 23, 2011, 05:23:07 PM
Hey when is the release? just wondering also project looking good :)
Ask, BigBadBooya.

I would release it right now, but he wants to keep it secret, I guess.


can't wait for both narutos...

question..

is the four tailed fox naruto like over powered? i would like him to be added to the collection of characters that go over mah gay characters.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: ds22 on May 23, 2011, 09:25:52 PM
It's Naruto's Rasengan GFX from Naruto Shippuden GNT EX SP.
Can you send it to me, please?
Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 23, 2011, 09:27:44 PM
can't wait for both narutos...

question..

is the four tailed fox naruto like over powered? i would like him to be added to the collection of characters that go over mah gay characters.
It varies. We may have 2 diff. versions.

aaah good.

it's going to be EPIC!!!

can't wait.

although i hate naruto with a pasion. but i love getting rid of DEDEDE
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 23, 2011, 09:32:05 PM
aaah good.

it's going to be EPIC!!!

can't wait.

although i hate naruto with a pasion. but i love getting rid of DEDEDE
I don't care for Naruto or any of his emotions. >.>
I just like the movesets. ;)