Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

bumping


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

which attack do you guys think is better for down smash? I just started the animations like 10 mins ago lol and just need to add blood red graphics where his arms come out the ground then im done with down smash ;D

this?


or this?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I am an opinion same as BlazingBarrager.

Second picture looks just like his movement on SSF2.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Have to say the second one.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

How, about this DivineOverlord:
Use DownSmash and you get the second picture's animation. If you hold DownSmash for a second and half AND in the direction(left or right) you choose it'll show the first picture's animation.

How about for the Instant smash he does the first picture and if you charge it he does the second one?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 30, 2011, 03:50:05 PM
How about for the Instant smash he does the first picture and if you charge it he does the second one?
That's dumb, imo.
The first pic isn't even a down smash because it goes right or left and not both ways.
If you do my idea, you'll get both, the first pic and second.

When do you intend to make 4-tailed Naruto's model?

Or have you already made it?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on June 02, 2011, 01:46:00 AM
When do you intend to make 4-tailed Naruto's model?

Or have you already made it?
I haven't started yet because I busy with other vertextures.
Oh, hey you gave me a thought: When the DAE to MDL0 program comes out(possibly this summer) I could get 4-Tailed's model from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and rig its bones to Ike's.

From Ultimate Ninja Storm 2...

I think that a beautiful model is made.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 02, 2011, 02:40:48 AM
I haven't started yet because I busy with other vertextures.
Oh, hey you gave me a thought: When the DAE to MDL0 program comes out(possibly this summer) I could get 4-Tailed's model from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and rig its bones to Ike's.
Could you then maybe send me the normal Naruto model to rig?
PS3/XBox360 Naruto game models have way better quality then Wii Naruto game models.

Quote from: ds22 on June 02, 2011, 12:25:20 PM
Could you then maybe send me the normal Naruto model to rig?
PS3/XBox360 Naruto game models have way better quality then Wii Naruto game models.
Yeah.
Alright, when I get the chance and find their models.

i can´t wait to a real model of Naturo joins Brawl (not only 4 tailed) but normal
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 30, 2011, 06:42:00 AM
which attack do you guys think is better for down smash? I just started the animations like 10 mins ago lol and just need to add blood red graphics where his arms come out the ground then im done with down smash ;D

this?


or this?

why not first as side smash option and the second as down smash..