Naruto Shippuden: 4-Tails+CoN Naruto v2(Adjusted)...Want it released? Ask BBB

Started by SmashClash, January 01, 2011, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Look at reply 95. How much lives should you have to die to allow Naruto.

1 Time.
15 (16.9%)
2 Times.
33 (37.1%)
3 Times.
41 (46.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Quote from: BigBadBooya on June 08, 2011, 07:44:53 PM
I got that Rasengan model and it looks amazing!!!!! I don't mind using that, but I have one question, what should the textures look like for it?


Should it look like a blend of blue chakra and 4 tailed colors mixed in, or should it be colored just like4 tailed Naruto, or just like the crimson Rasengan (like the one 1 tailed Naruto used?
4-Tailed doesn't use Rasengan.
He uses Chakra Volley Shots

Quote from: SmashClash on June 07, 2011, 02:46:32 PM
Wait, BigBadBooya, RasenShuriken isn't used by 4-Tailed!
It's used by Sage Naruto or normal Naruto.
We needed the R.S. for CoN Naruto Adjusted.

Also, did you get the PM I sent you for that Rasengan I gave you?
but that is an excellent idea, i want this to be final smash not the 9 tailed fox...

Quote from: Anivernage on June 08, 2011, 10:45:22 PM
but that is an excellent idea, i want this to be final smash not the 9 tailed fox...
Well, we don't need the 9 Tailed Fox.
We could just get a cool 4-Tailed idea.
But please keep RS for CoN Naruto Adjusted.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 08, 2011, 11:12:32 PM
Well, we don't need the 9 Tailed Fox.
We could just get a cool 4-Tailed idea.
But please keep RS for CoN Naruto Adjusted.
or release 4 tailed RS version and other with diferent final smash...


Did graphic of CoN Naruto's rasengan have any change?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

I switched the Rasen Shuriken with that Rasengan model. Now the only thing is to fix all the graphic. Unfortunately If I have too much at a time, other graphics won't even show, but if too little is used then the move looks off. I also replaced the attack 11-13 animations with wolf's attacks. The attack 11 & 12 are the same as wolf's, but attack 13 is the animation of Wolf's forward a tilt animation (which I had to re-edit half of it to look proper for Ike's body). The up, down, forward, & back aerial a attacks have been changed, but I don't know what to put for the normal  AttackAirN.

If you want 4-tailed Naruto to have the Rasen Shuriken, then should he throw it or shoot it?

The release...........I need to talk to DivineOverlord because he can fix all the animations better than I can with psa.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

I hope CoN Naruto(Adjusted) has Rasen Shuriken.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: BigBadBooya on June 12, 2011, 08:06:03 AM
I switched the Rasen Shuriken with that Rasengan model. Now the only thing is to fix all the graphic. Unfortunately If I have too much at a time, other graphics won't even show, but if too little is used then the move looks off. I also replaced the attack 11-13 animations with wolf's attacks. The attack 11 & 12 are the same as wolf's, but attack 13 is the animation of Wolf's forward a tilt animation (which I had to re-edit half of it to look proper for Ike's body). The up, down, forward, & back aerial a attacks have been changed, but I don't know what to put for the normal  AttackAirN.

If you want 4-tailed Naruto to have the Rasen Shuriken, then should he throw it or shoot it?

The release...........I need to talk to DivineOverlord because he can fix all the animations better than I can with psa.

You should be making a lot of his move on two legs.
He should mostly on all fours.
Also, if you're going to use Rasengan for 4 Tails recolor it red and leave RasenShuriken to CoN Naruto(Adjusted)

Looks good?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: Metanigh on June 12, 2011, 06:38:03 PM
Looks good?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A Recolor? Ok.
But we have a real Rasengan GFX straight from CoN Revolution 3

i dont mind if it gets released even with a bunch of problems, i have been following this since the beginning and every day since the last 3 weeks and I'm a diehard naruto fan. Please, im dying to use this hack!!!!! It looks epic!

Quote from: bingox2 on June 14, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
i dont mind if it gets released even with a bunch of problems, i have been following this since the beginning and every day since the last 3 weeks and I'm a diehard naruto fan. Please, im dying to use this hack!!!!! It looks epic!
;)
I'll ask BBB.


I want you to explain all moveset of 4-tailed Naruto in a mass.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg370289#msg370289
Can you explain each moveset of 4-tailed Naruto like a page of here?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.